No announcement yet.

I have some sympathy towards Valero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have some sympathy towards Valero

At first I just thought he was a mad man with no remorse but after he took his own life it just shows that he was guilted with what he had done and what he had become.

I think the brain injury definitely played a part, the guy was just really unstable and his life seems to have been spiraling down hill for a while now. The warning signs was there a few months ago but people brushed them aside and made light jokes of it, I guess no one could have expected this to happen.

The guy had been in rehab for drinking, drugs, domestic violence etc and the only reason I could see this is because of the bran injury he suffered. Why would one person, especially a guy with such a promising career, kids and a wife throw it all away just because he's an aggressive *******?

I don't get it.

the whole thing is very sad. People should realize valero had something seriously wrong with him, whether or not it was from his brain injury, who knows but something was wrong and valero had been known to be a good guy up until the last year or so when his behavior started becoming more and more erratic. Add to that drugs and alcohol and it only made matters worse.

RIP Valero and his wife.

Comment

Its hard for me to sympathize with him, but on the other hand he obviously needed help.

Its a terrible situation all the way around

Comment

Its all so tragic, I'm upset by the whole situation.

Comment

A real man would have got help before he started beating on his wife. Brain injury or not, he didn't have to kill her. I find it hard to sympathize with Valero.

Comment

Some of you guys on this forum should look into adopting his kids if you truly care...

Comment

boxasmash, thats all I was trying to say yesterday. Again, none of us know the real truth but he did have something legitimate that most of these cold hearted killers dont have. Again, Im not even a big Valero fan so people who thought I was just on him yesterday because I was a fan are wrong. I just understand that things happened to people and can change them and they can be just as much the victim. Again, he had the same thing that Sam and most people die of. You know that had to hurt his brain in some way and these fools still gave him a license to fight which you know only made it worse

Comment

Sometimes brain injuries can lead to severe depression. That was awhile ago though, how did we get to here from there?

Comment

Finally, this I can agree with. It's been a sad week for me

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Dollars View Post
                    A real man would have got help before he started beating on his wife. Brain injury or not, he didn't have to kill her. I find it hard to sympathize with Valero.
                    I don't even think its that simple.

Many people have problems and don't even realize it.

If you don't know you have a problem, how can you fix it?

He did some blow over rehab for alcohol abuse and anger management, but the problem is deeper than that

Comment

Working...
                    X