No announcement yet.

Robbery!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IwatchBoxing
    Hey we can rematch right now, if you feel you were robbed .
    yah ok can I smoke a cigarette first 2 seconds?

Comment

Originally posted by m00ks
      yah ok can I smoke a cigarette first 2 seconds?
      Kool, I'ma go back online right now.Hahahaha, I beat you again 98 to 91, nice try Mooks .
      Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 03-09-2005, 02:20 AM.

Comment

Ah man, I'm sick of chasing, It's so much more harder.

Comment

Ah man, I'm sick of chasing, It's so much more harder.
          I couldnt trade with you cause i was playing with Cotto, when I tried to trade, you instantly KO'd me in the 2nd RD.

Comment

I couldnt trade with you cause i was playing with Cotto, when I tried to trade, you instantly KO'd me in the 2nd RD.
            It's not that, I countered a haymaker with an upper cut thats why I got the flash kd. I mean I can make it a pot shotting contest taking somebody with a lil more reach but I that would suck for 10 rounds. But good fight

And Cotto was made to trade in this game lol
            Last edited by m00ks; 03-09-2005, 02:29 AM.

Comment

Kool, I'ma go back online right now.Hahahaha, I beat you again 98 to 91, nice try Mooks .
              Try preassuring for 10 rounds you'll get outpointed just the same

Comment

Try preassuring for 10 rounds you'll get outpointed just the same
                The guy pressuring, is the guy losing in this game, I find that I cant KO someone in this game(maybe its the KO moment thing), I've gone fights in a row going to descion, but in 2004 I was KO'ing people in the first round, they should make two games, one arcadely, one realistic.
                Every game in 2004 was differnit than the other, but in Round 2, its almost like your in the same fight over, and over (maybe its cause its new, or cause I changed to the Xbox version, dont know). There arent many ways to win either, even KO's are lame, with one Haymaker being the Big bang, when last year you could throw mad combos and the guy would flip around real funny like, gameplays alittle too stiff, seems like a old mans version of 2004, come to think of it.
                Last edited by IwatchBoxing; 03-09-2005, 03:05 AM.

Comment

The guy pressuring, is the guy losing in this game, I find that I cant KO someone in this game(maybe its the KO moment thing), I've gone fights in a row going to descion, but in 2004 I was KO'ing people in the first round, they should make two games, one arcadely, one realistic.
                  Every game in 2004 was differnit than the other, but in Round 2, its almost like your in the same fight over, and over (maybe its cause its new, or cause I changed to the Xbox version, dont know). There arent many ways to win either, even KO's are lame, with one Haymaker being the Big bang, when last year you could throw mad combos and the guy would flip around real funny like, gameplays alittle too stiff, seems like a old mans version of 2004, come to think of it.
                  Well you found your style that's why you find it repetitive. lol.

It's very hard when your pressuring, frustrating and LONG. I can't make the adjustment now that the runner can put up his hands and move at the same time. That means you'll have to go to the body, hook telegraphs too much and with a jab the guy gets away from the side.

My style is more of a puncher combinations. But cutting the ring is dirt hard for me. I actually like this version cuz of the jab strenth and effect so that helps a bit. And the fact that you can punch and move at the same time helps but blocking and moving is so much easier it negates it. Need more time with it.

And ya, I suck at the KO moment thing. It's basically a guessing game, but people always get me and I don't get them. THAT **** pisses me off.

Comment

Iwatchboxing his style pisses me off, He stands their and I can go up and land like 3 jabs to his stomach and he pops off a hook and he gets the round....His defense is to damn tight, I tried just walking around the ring and waiting for you to come to me but that **** is boring.

Mooks you are on my list, I sent you like 10 messages the other night you must have been in a fight or something.

Comment

If anyone wants to fight, I will be on anytime between 730am and about Noon and then in the evening sometime around 8ish or so...Dont know how late though.

Comment

Working...
                      X