No announcement yet.

Mass Shooting in Las Vegas leaves 58 dead, hundreds injured

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Monaco Slim View Post
    No one asked for your opinion, you coloured ****.
    Yet u responded hahahha

Comment

• 1bad took an uncharacteristically large L in this thread

Yikes
      Last edited by BrometheusBob.; 10-02-2017, 10:33 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Don't lie to me, you know unlike you and your pathetic lifestyle that depends on this site for social contact, that I don't give a flying fck about getting banned.

Your daddy bought your street rod, and we both know it. You've been posting on so many forums you forgot the trial you left behind. In your own words, your dad bought it for you.

I also found your YouTube page filled with favorite music videos of yours, all of them are underage pop singers.

I found that to be pretty creepy, I hope no one allows you around children.
        I'll bite.

Show where I said my dad bought my cars or my home.

Good luck!

I also don't have a YouTube page. Not sure what you're babbling about there.

Like I said, your stalker skills suck as bad as your prediction skills.

Now remember, last time you did this nonsense you got banned. And the very day you came back from the ban you made a beeline right to me crying about it and blaming me.

You're likely working on a perma-ban if you keep acting a fool.

But you don't care. Lmfao!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
          Tropicana and New York New York as well have an active shooter situation

One Suspect is dead

Multiple sites can only mean Terrorism
          Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
          [IMG] [/IMG]
          This definitely sounds like Islam.
          BUILD THAT WALL

Get The ******s Out
          You really nailed it head on...............

Comment

• Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
            It starts with military grade weapons, then it will become deduced to handguns.

I mean it is pretty simple, if someone is that concerned about gun deaths, they should start with handguns the thing that is responsible for 99% of a gun deaths.

Chances of dying from a military based weapon are lower than suffering a fatal car accident.
            Maybe handguns need to be looked at as well. is that necessarily a bad thing if unnecessary deaths are being prevented?

I am not an avid hunter, but as a kid hunted a few times with bow and arrow. I also have talked to actual hunters (not the kind of f@gs that go to closed in hunting ranches and end up cornering some helpless animal and shooting them).

I am not opposed to any hunting rifle being available to the public. Are handguns used for hunting?

Not by most avid hunters so maybe we need to look at them as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
              1bad took an uncharacteristically large L in this thread

Yikes
              No one loses on message boards/forums guys. Not sure how that ridiculous concept got started.

Unless one is gambling with real currency online, no one wins or loses online guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
                Don't lie to me, you know unlike you and your pathetic lifestyle that depends on this site for social contact, that I don't give a flying fck about getting banned.

Your daddy bought your street rod, and we both know it. You've been posting on so many forums you forgot the trial you left behind. In your own words, your dad bought it for you.

I also found your YouTube page filled with favorite music videos of yours, all of them are underage pop singers.

I found that to be pretty creepy, I hope no one allows you around children.
                He does tend to think what he posts in previous threads or on other social media sites somehow doesn't register or doesn't count.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                  So you think the 2nd Amendment is just as applicable and relevant now as when it was written?
                  Correct

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                  You don't think laws and constitutions etc need updating as society changes?
                  Of course I don't think that. Don't be silly.

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
                  And I am curious to know why you think civilians need machine guns.
                  It's not about need. That word's not in the 2nd Amendment either.

Are machine guns firearms?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    He does tend to think what he posts in previous threads or on other social media sites somehow doesn't register or doesn't count.
                    Im only on a few forums.

I don't do social media.

He's full of ****, just like when he makes repeated false predictions.

Ask him why he got banned....

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                      Maybe handguns need to be looked at as well. is that necessarily a bad thing if unnecessary deaths are being prevented?

I am not an avid hunter, but as a kid hunted a few times with bow and arrow. I also have talked to actual hunters (not the kind of f@gs that go to closed in hunting ranches and end up cornering some helpless animal and shooting them).

I am not opposed to any hunting rifle being available to the public. Are handguns used for hunting?

Not by most avid hunters so maybe we need to look at them as well.

I believe there are over 300 million guns in circulation in the USA. And astounding number, one for every member of the household.

Guns are part of US culture, and they wont be going away anytime soon. Whenever some maniac decides to go on a killing spree, you'll have the news blow up the gun talk issue for a week or two, and then it dies down and everything goes back to normal until the next attack.

Comment

Working...
                      X