Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mairis Briedis Decisions Mike Perez, Set To Fight Usyk Next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Breidis wins 9 rds to 2 with 1 drawn.

Comment

• Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Three times as many clinches as punches landed. This ****s even uglier than Wlad vs Povetkin
      And its briedis at fault mainly

Comment

• 117-109 Briedis on my card. I give him a legit shot of beating Usyk

Comment

• please tell me which rounds you gave perez? borderline shut out

Comment

• Never seen Breidis fight before this one, and I should've kept it that way. He made it an ugly fight against Perez, landing single shots and then holding when he could've done way more and probably stopped Perez. I'll only watch his fight against Usyk to see him get dominated, but that's as far as my interest in him goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
              stop blaming breidis for holding when perez lunges into him every time trying to land the HEADBUTT

I hate perez, glad he's about to lose
              He did move in with his head down through the first six rounds, but after that he was trying to box at range standing up tall and still was getting clinched. ****ing terrible.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                117-109 Briedis on my card. I give him a legit shot of beating Usyk
                u wot m8 ?

Comment

• The Latvian fans were great at least.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    117-109 Briedis on my card. I give him a legit shot of beating Usyk
                    He'd beat Gassiev and Dorticos, but probably not Usyk.

Comment

• Ref was nitpicking way too much at the end particularly with the pushing and moving back after a break warnings. You are warning briedis for holding yet warning perez for tryin to push briedis to stop him from holding ?????....makes no sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X