No announcement yet.

Spoon's Post

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spoon's Post

Spoon recently made a post and one particular line jogged a memory, which I thought I would share with the community.

Just for info guys and not claiming any of it to be factual, but what stuck with me was the notion that the individuals are only business assets, who they don't want to degrade prematurely. Anyway, what I can recall is below.

Last year, Several friends pointed me toward a document on the Darkweb (not just for buying drugs) which highlighted the role of "conditioning coaches" and the power they have regarding an athletes abilities.

It appeared to be in the form of a report (in part) and looked genuine. But it caught my attention due its focus on sport as a whole. The concern was that coaching/conditioning organisations had the resources and technology to operate at a level higher than current test capabilities could keep up with.

It reported (?) levels of expertise similar to SAM (no idea, any suggestions?) with the higher levels working with top tier celebs, sports and I think official agencies, but not sure about the last one and it didn't mention the military at all on the page I read.

It did seem concerned with long term affects on bodies being pushed beyond the natural limits more than the advantage it gives, so who know's?.

P.S. I haven't posted this to be used as a tool for people to make accusations against any boxers, just makes me aware that they could be and it is monitored.
Working...
X