Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook: I Just Couldn't See, I Had To Take a Knee

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Golovkin fight may have screwed him up psychologically but definitely didn'f effect the outcome of this fight. 100% credit to Spence, he's just a strong ass dude.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
      He could hang with the guys at 154. It remains to seen how good he'll be, but he'll be sharper and stronger.

Remember the good charlo brother moved to 160.

I mean, we saw how good he looked at 160. and he won't face GGG at 154.
      The other Charlo is very good too, doesn't have the power of his brother but he is quicker of hand and foot. I'd be very confident in picking that Charlo and Andrade beating Kell, he would have a good shot against Hurd though he might not hold the belt for long.

Comment

Originally posted by Greed. View Post
        The other Charlo is very good too, doesn't have the power of his brother but he is quicker of hand and foot. I'd be very confident in picking that Charlo and Andrade beating Kell, he would have a good shot against Hurd though he might not hold the belt for long.
        Not saying he would beat either, but they would be competitive. Andrade would be a good fight, they are a little bit more similar in size. Charlo will probably follow his brother to 160 i'd imagine. he's big.

Brook could have some fun fights at 154, and also, there just would be no point in staying at 147 because he's clearly not at his best.

Comment

Brook fought well...

Spence just out performed Brook however Brook fought well. He didn't have to take this fight. Heal up and become champion at 154. Brook still world-class.

Comment

its pretty pathetic that when he took the knee and was being counted out, he acted surprised that he got counted lol

Comment

He said it was that one punch it was more an accumulation but still he got hit a lot and I still think Dave Paris is scorecard of 9594 was way off base...poor judge...

Comment

Many of you who are telling Kell what he should do are too dumb to understand. kell in that moment is thinking about whether he's able to see again, if it's just the eye or a brain injury causing him to lose sight too (McClellan style) etc. To say 'I'd just carry on is a joke & proves you've never fought in your life

Comment

Bunch of pathetic internet warriors weighing in on someone who broke their eye socket, twice now, as not having a heart.

99% on here have probably never even been hit before

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    Not saying he would beat either, but they would be competitive. Andrade would be a good fight, they are a little bit more similar in size. Charlo will probably follow his brother to 160 i'd imagine. he's big.

Brook could have some fun fights at 154, and also, there just would be no point in staying at 147 because he's clearly not at his best.
                    He definitely needs to move up but i question how much success he will have and if he's willing to work his way up again after the money he has made. There's a lot of tough contenders at 154 like Lubin, Soro, Trout, Jrock etc. who he will be the underdog against for average money. Lara is a smaller 154 who isn't getting any younger, that's a winnable fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X