Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 11-14-2015, 10:05 PM #381
////////

Quoted: 4130 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,000,899,364,055.63
You are the master of this, you homo - TyphoonFloyd For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd 
TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe 
No Message - Y0@NN Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One 
Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Body Movin' View Post
80% of muscums in Europe are on welfare, according to a recent statistic. they're here to work doe, improve the economy doe.
As long as they're driving down wage standards and buy things with other peoples money and contribute to fake "growth" it doesn't matter if 100% of them are on welfare. The people who wanted them there to begin with will want even more of them.
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 10:09 PM #382
El Weeblerito I

Quoted: 1089 Post(s)
Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 6,275,799,730,920.33
Total Points: 120,056,607,138,306,144.00
Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. great sig - BOXEO _ Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisin' View Post
Most of these clowns are stopped before that can rack up kills. You hear about it when everyone stands down and just lets them do what they want.
If that were true, that link wouldn't only have 12 examples since 1997.

Reality is you can put them up against a lot more "successful" mass shootings every year in the US (325 this year alone). Guns aren't stopping the killing, indeed given the thousands killed every year in the US, they're enabling it.

These mass killers tend to target soft targets, schools, universities etc not everyone can carry a gun and giving everyone guns is only going to increase the number of people with the capacity to lose their shit and go on a killing spree.
Weebler I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 10:15 PM #383
BIG LEAGUE GUY

Quoted: 1427 Post(s)
John Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Barron has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,476,462,402,258,880,512.00
Total Points: 9,476,462,402,260,230,144.00
good work - BostonGuy No Message - BostonGuy floyd - BostonGuy money mayweather - BostonGuy I like that beer-money thing you got going there, here add this beer to it...Jersey up in here! - jose830 
No Message - BostonGuy cheers - handwraps what a legend - sugarsmosley Keep schooling these cats about Maidana. Campana campana Chino Maidana. - punchr ole ole ole ole chino chino - punchr 
lol - -jose- No Message - -jose- :beerchug: - -jose- :drive: - -jose- No Message - -jose- 
No Message - -jose- Trump 2016 !! - Bronze Bomber cheers bruvva - Beercules Congrats on your new Fuhrer, I can't believe it, epic Avi. - Hype job 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKM-2010 View Post
Jesus. They're trying to break that record every year too.
it's sickening. they play victim and preach hate on the streets while we line their pockets and get blown up. ungrateful scumbags.

Quote:
As long as they're driving down wage standards and buy things with other peoples money and contribute to fake "growth" it doesn't matter if 100% of them are on welfare. The people who wanted them there to begin with will want even more of them.
no f*cking doubt, man.
John Barron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 10:32 PM #384
////////

//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
You are the master of this, you homo - TyphoonFloyd For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd 
TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe 
No Message - Y0@NN Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One 
Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weebler I View Post
If that were true, that link wouldn't only have 12 examples since 1997.

Reality is you can put them up against a lot more "successful" mass shootings every year in the US (325 this year alone). Guns aren't stopping the killing, indeed given the thousands killed every year in the US, they're enabling it.

These mass killers tend to target soft targets, schools, universities etc not everyone can carry a gun and giving everyone guns is only going to increase the number of people with the capacity to lose their shit and go on a killing spree.
325 mass shootings this year huh?

was that a joke or typo?
Old 11-14-2015, 10:35 PM #385
////////

Quote:
325 mass shootings this year huh?

was that a joke or typo?
Oh I see, by "mass shootings", they mean "shootings of any type, including ones with one or even zero deaths, including failed gang drivebys where nobody was killed and 2 people took shrapnel to the buttocks":

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

I should be an internet detective.

Via any reputable source (ex; FBI annual statistics), legal gun ownership in stable established societies is statistically a good thing, preserving more lives than they take. It's just hard for people who only see them in movies to wrap their minds around.

Last edited by ////; 11-14-2015 at 10:38 PM.
Old 11-14-2015, 10:42 PM #386
El Weeblerito I

Weebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond reputeWeebler I has a reputation beyond repute
Ricky "The Hitman" Hatton - Freedom. We bicker a lot, are we brothers? Lol it's all in fun! Keeps the board alive - Atreyu Khalil have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier Happy holidays bro! - led* Top Poster - Dr Rumack 
Probably the most objective poster on this site. - Yosser Hughes Can't green so have this - Alx. Thanks - E.P.T. happy holidays, great poster - sugarsmosley super poster - jas 
Legend - jas Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. great sig - BOXEO _ Happy Holidays! - MDPopescu 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - PensionKiller Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - bigsmoothh World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Oh I see, by "mass shootings", they mean" shootings of any time, including ones with one or even zero deaths, including failed gang drivebys":

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

I should be an internet detective
When you wound 5-10 people it's fair to say on another day it could be 10 deaths. The key point is they keep happening and someone else having a gun isn't preventing it. The gun control debate can go on and on, but Europe doesn't want to get into the situation in the US where thousands are culled every year at the hands of firearms.

Quote:
It's just hard for people who only see them in movies to wrap their minds around.
Don't assume man (no offense intended), there is legal gun ownership in the UK and I grew up around them. I'm relieved not every numbnuts can get their hands on one.

Last edited by Weebler I; 11-14-2015 at 11:15 PM.
Old 11-14-2015, 10:54 PM #387
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
BKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,156,313,614.57
enjoyed the gif :fing02: - jose830 My bad! - Dorian have a slice, u earned it - sugarsmosley . - RwK No Message - -jose- 
For Battling The Evil That Is Islam - Rocky... No Message - -Weltschmerz- 

Gun control goes further than just regular life with random fatal attacks from nutjobs. It's also about potential future civil wars. If the country goes ape**** and random innocents are attacked by rebels, the consequences of disarming civilians will be damn near genocidal. Look at the christians of Iraq and Syria. Since 2011, hundreds of thousands of unarmed people were driven out of their ancient homelands and those who stayed were killed by the armed terrorists within the snap of a finger.
BKM-2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 11:01 PM #388
El Weeblerito I

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKM-2010 View Post
Gun control goes further than just regular life with random fatal attacks from nutjobs. It's also about potential future civil wars. If the country goes ape**** and random innocents are attacked by rebels, the consequences of disarming civilians will be damn near genocidal. Look at the christians of Iraq and Syria. Since 2011, hundreds of thousands of unarmed people were driven out of their ancient homelands and those who stayed were killed by the armed terrorists within the snap of a finger.
In a volatile region, I can see the logic. But would you prefer it if everyone in the Netherlands could get a gun? It would be a disaster if even half the chavs and radical Islamists could get their hands on one in the UK. Fcuk that for a game of dominos.
Old 11-14-2015, 11:11 PM #389
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
BKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,156,313,614.57
enjoyed the gif :fing02: - jose830 My bad! - Dorian have a slice, u earned it - sugarsmosley . - RwK No Message - -jose- 
For Battling The Evil That Is Islam - Rocky... No Message - -Weltschmerz- 

Quote:
In a volatile region, I can see the logic. But would you prefer it if everyone in the Netherlands could get a gun? It would be a disaster if even half the chavs and radical Islamists could get their hands on one in the UK. Fcuk that for a game of dominos.
To fix that they would not allow mudslims to get guns
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Obviously that wouldn't fly.

And trust me, some European regions are facing a meltdown. If I lived in some parts of England or France I'd do everything in my power to get a gun.
BKM-2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2015, 11:27 PM #390
Banned

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Dindu_Nuffin has a reputation beyond reputeDindu_Nuffin has a reputation beyond reputeDindu_Nuffin has a reputation beyond reputeDindu_Nuffin has a reputation beyond reputeDindu_Nuffin has a reputation beyond reputeDindu_Nuffin has a reputation beyond reputeDindu_Nuffin has a reputation beyond reputeDindu_Nuffin has a reputation beyond reputeDindu_Nuffin has a reputation beyond reputeDindu_Nuffin has a reputation beyond reputeDindu_Nuffin has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 109,999,999,996,527,664.00
Total Points: 110,000,000,000,030,112.00

Quote:
If it was possible - I'd rather have all guns on planet earth gone, and the ability to create more - impossible...

But that's just not possible.

So therefore I believe every responsible citizen who demonstrates they are mentally healthy, and don't have violent criminal convictions, should be able to own guns.
Dindu_Nuffin is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
bombing, dead, paris, shooting.

User Tag List