Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Be Down For Lucas Matthysse vs Cesar Cuenca?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You Be Down For Lucas Matthysse vs Cesar Cuenca?

Lets put things into perspective, this would be a big title fight in Argentina and from Cuenca's POV he will think it's very winnable, good money and a chance to raise his profile by beating a top 5 guy and for Lucas it is a title shot and finally a return fight at home. Would you be cool with it and would you tune in? Also who do you pick?

Cuenca's physical dimensions are much closer to Lucas and although he's a great boxer, Lucas will have an easier time cutting the ring off and landing against a guy who doesn't have KO power.
    Yes
    50.00%
    No
    0.00%
    Matthysse
    25.00%
    Cuenca
    25.00%

I think lucas gets a few easy fights. Since he is still one of the most valuable golden boy fighters

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
      I think lucas gets a few easy fights. Since he is still one of the most valuable golden boy fighters
      Unfortunately at 33 I'm not sure that Lucas has much time left to fit in too many easy fights.

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
        Unfortunately at 33 I'm not sure that Lucas has much time left to fit in too many easy fights.
        i remember when oscar went to argentina to sign lucas from haymon, the reports said he gave lucas a huge signing bonus
        so i wonder what they are going to do with him. let him rebuild or cash him out?

Comment

I still want to see lucas get a title crazy that he has never been champ and maidana has a couple

Comment

Originally posted by aldo5408 View Post
            I still want to see lucas get a title crazy that he has never been champ and maidana has a couple
            And he beat bloody Petr Petrov for one too, also lost a title fight vs Kotelnik. Lucas would beat them both, Lucas' **** promoter always picekd the worst stylistic matches (Alexander and Judah both slick southpaws). If Lucas got the decision vs Judah he would have got an easy title shot vs Mabuza who Judah stopped.

Comment

cuenca might lose his title in russia, he isn't gonna KO the guy, who himself looks like a big puncher and could KO him, or robbed him on the cards

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                cuenca might lose his title in russia, he isn't gonna KO the guy, who himself looks like a big puncher and could KO him, or robbed him on the cards
                Yeah that Eduard guy has good power but looks quite slow. The scorecards is a worry but he did it in China and I think he can do it again. Either way I wouldn't mind the Russian brawler vs Lucas.

Comment

Working...
                X