Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 09-16-2015, 09:52 PM #71
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 187 Post(s)
BKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 1,156,313,224.57
enjoyed the gif :fing02: - jose830 My bad! - Dorian have a slice, u earned it - sugarsmosley . - RwK No Message - -jose- 
For Battling The Evil That Is Islam - Rocky... No Message - -Weltschmerz- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SlySlickSmooth View Post
What if they don't believe in that part though?
Then they're not actual muslims.
BKM-2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 09:54 PM #72
////////

Quoted: 4110 Post(s)
//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute//// has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 1,000,899,363,127.80
You are the master of this, you homo - TyphoonFloyd For your 80's faggotry - TyphoonFloyd 80's, because you being a faggot isn't homo enough - TyphoonFloyd I'm sure you have one of these in your 80's mobile - TyphoonFloyd Master at using this - TyphoonFloyd 
TotalStud lol... cunt - TyphoonFloyd Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. ISIS :) - Omowale Tribe ISIS needs da luv too - Omowale Tribe no deodorant gift, isis can use sum :) - Omowale Tribe 
No Message - Y0@NN Here's a burger for a good poster! - S.O.G Ward for exposing libs - BKM- Trump wins - Freedom. Trump Bless - Ruthless One 
Enjoy this tasty apple for being a solid poster - JimRaynor you know what to do with it 8itch - Mr McDowell No Message - Snoop Frog Love that sig, man! - anthonydavid11 Love your posts - 1bad65 

It's not racist at all. I'm middle eastern and I hate Islam.

Named Mohamed? In possession of a bomb-like device? Take 'em down to the station for questioning.

How can this be argued with?

I think when ultra liberals get frustrated about an unchangeable reality (in this case the fact that Islam is so backwards, naming your kid Mohamed is equivalent to tattooing a swastika on his forehead) they just blame the nearest authority figure.

He should change his name and convert to Buddhism. Problem solved.

Happy birthday son we got you a religion that doesn't make everyone around you worry that you're on the brink of self-exploding.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Last edited by ////; 09-16-2015 at 09:57 PM.
//// is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 09:56 PM #73
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3675 Post(s)
El-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond reputeEl-blanco has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,825,226,722,206,411,776.00
Total Points: 23,033,481,507,413,569,536.00
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas bud! - TBear Happy Holidays bro. - BOXEO _ Happy New Year.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Outstanding posts regarding the HBO, PBC, Jacobs-GGG ordeal - Chollo Vista 
More drugs to fuel your pathetic addicted "life" - Omowale Tribe fuck kev lol - mortal24 You're Canadian now. You deserve a medal LOL ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Thanks for the advice, hope to get back into lifting weights - hectari the latina thread, hnnnng - Santa_ 
For being a dumb ass - Chollo Vista to blow all that cocaine out your nose - Chollo Vista to blow all that cocaine out your nose - Chollo Vista Here's some lipstick for when you're sucking BBC - Chollo Vista Tissues to blow all that cocaine out your nose - Chollo Vista 
someone please kick the cocaine out his ass - Chollo Vista while you're sucking d1ck for coke - Chollo Vista lipstick while you're sucking d1ck for coke - Chollo Vista tissues for your mom's stanky a$$ pu$$y - Chollo Vista tissues so your mom can wipe BBC cum from her pu$$y - Chollo Vista 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKM-2010 View Post
Then they're not actual muslims.
Yeah, I don't think you can pick and choose what's acceptable in a religion. If it's the word of God then you have to accept all of it, it's supposed be an eternal truth, void of context. The reality is "God" chose a pedophile, warlord, as his messenger. If you accept him as the messenger than you have to accept his disgusting actions.
El-blanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 10:04 PM #74
Emeritus Champion

Quoted: 2414 Post(s)
BostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond reputeBostonGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 10,000,000,000,000,000,905,969,664.00
Total Points: 10,000,015,100,000,000,161,087,488.00
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Merry Christmas bud! - TBear Happy Christmas/Holidays, all the best for 2016. Thanks for all your help as a mod. - Box-Office thanks for the love in the 'poster of the year' thread :kiss: - -jose- Happy New Year Bro, All the best for 2016 - Rocky... 
'golden shower' :lol1: I haven't heard that term since high school - -jose- great moderation, thanks for keeping the forum free of garbage - Omowale Tribe Thanks for ze green - Beercules TBE mod - Santa_ my nigga! :kiss: - -jose- 
Thanks man! - .BronzeBomber. cheers enjoy the summer. - Amazinger no disrespect to the hom0s but I don't understand how done guys turn gay with so many fine women in this world  :kiss: - -jose- No Message - jaded Merry Christmas Boston - TBear 
I know WOW she's bad! - -jose- For the efforts thank you man. - Accountoffline what's up Boss I'm going to the Cotto fight pretty excited and sad at the same time thanks for the green amigo hope everything good on your end I miss them funny threads all there is now iss trump or dick threads lol smh - -jose- Thanks for the green! - GhostofDempsey lol - -jose- 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest 
Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - Tha_Greatest Gay and Lesbian Pride - Risty 
World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - MDPopescu World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline Adoptee - Bone Cancer - Child Exploitation and Abuse - Hope and Support - Peace - Retinoblastoma - Right to Life - Student Sexual Assault - Accountoffline 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BKM-2010 View Post
Right here sweetheart.

**** this kid and his beliefs.

His pedophilic prophet would have convinced him to put a sword through his non believing teacher.
I bet when you see a Muslim walking down the street you say nothing...
BostonGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 10:07 PM #75
Undisputed Champion

BKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond reputeBKM-2010 has a reputation beyond repute
enjoyed the gif :fing02: - jose830 My bad! - Dorian have a slice, u earned it - sugarsmosley . - RwK No Message - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cruisin' View Post
Naming your kid Mohamed is equivalent to tattooing a swastika on his forehead.
Sigged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by El-blanco View Post
Yeah, I don't think you can pick and choose what's acceptable in a religion. If it's the word of God then you have to accept all of it, it's supposed be an eternal truth, void of context. The reality is "God" chose a pedophile, warlord, as his messenger. If you accept him as the messenger than you have to accept his disgusting actions.
That's right.
Old 09-16-2015, 10:07 PM #76
this is boxing

Quoted: 5657 Post(s)
-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute-Kev- has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 81,603,916,999.03
Total Points: 81,876,957,142.97
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Happy Holidays -Kev- - !! AI-Holmes!! Merry Christmas Kev. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw B-day - -Mustang- mighty parallelogram for your birthday - Jack Napier 
Kristen Kreuk will jump out of this cake - Jack Napier happy birthday. - Terrel Have a great one - led* Happy New Year sweetheart! - Lorily Lol @ image. - FeFist 
Long Island Iced Tea! - Dorian Parallelogram - Spray_resistant lol - -jose- <3 u bro - sugarsmosley we be cool - jazluvr 
Happy holidays -Kev- - TBear For a bright future ahead! - Mighty_Windir for destroying that butthurt UT Silvermiles - Omowale Tribe Good Luck! - JimRaynor Right back at ya! - JimRaynor 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - aye, cunts AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -veteran420- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Dorian AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - -Kev- Myasthenia Gravis - Ovarian Cancer - Sexual Assault - Substance Abuse - Ether 
Aphasia - Asthma/Allergies - Brain Cancer - Brain Tumors - Diabetes - Mental Illness - Ether Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - Ether Children with Disabilities - Parkinson's Disease - VACTERL - Young Onset Parkinson's Association - Ether Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - Dorian Childhood Cancer - Dorian 

Quote:
he's such a dork he might actually accept the invitation

"you get to sit in a chair watching old yuppies shake hands for a day!"
It's actually an annual science thing The White House holds every year for bright kids who are into that sort of stuff.
-Kev- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 10:07 PM #77
SWIFT

Quoted: 660 Post(s)
SlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond reputeSlySlickSmooth has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 26,754,946,273,598,873,600.00
Total Points: 27,466,946,273,599,107,072.00
A beer to go along with your winnings from tonight's bets! :) - Tyler_Durden No Message - UTEP Have a beer - led 80's Hip-Hop thread - -jose- a gift for u m8, just like danny ;) - sugarsmosley 
a truly great poster in the RBR threads - jas My treat - led a true boxing fan - jas Great and Fair poster - jas No Message - Beercules 
War SlySlick!! - Mike D knows his boxing - jas happy xmas cunt - led Merry Christmas and All The Best for 2015 - Freedom. BOOOOMB SQQQUAD! - jas 
Cheers to just an overall great poster. - Mike D Top guy - jas that video - -jose- For the video games. - HughJass props! - MDPopescu 
Cancer - Epilepsy - Foster Care - Gynecological Cancer - Rett Syndrome - jas 

Quote:

Named Mohamed? In possession of a bomb-like device? Take 'em down to the station for questioning.

I think when ultra liberals get frustrated about an unchangeable reality (in this case the fact that Islam is so backwards, naming your kid Mohamed is equivalent to tattooing a swastika on his forehead) they just blame the nearest authority figure.

Happy birthday son we got you a religion that doesn't make everyone around you worry that you're on the brink of self-exploding.
I can see your point, there's no point in arguing the global culture in your respective time. It is how it is, my Indian friend has gotten held up at an airport and they don't even wear turbans.

However asking for them to rid themselves of religion, maybe the kid can, but the parents are part of the generations born in the Middle East. On the other hand, him getting stereotyped may push him to defend his parent's upbringing of him.
SlySlickSmooth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 10:12 PM #78
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonGuy View Post
I bet when you see a Muslim walking down the street you say nothing...
A muslim? That's an oxymoron. They run in packs and they never fight their battles alone or bare handed. That's why a lot of people fear them, not because they're actually scared of a lone, short, weak fleabag.
Old 09-16-2015, 10:15 PM #79
Britta'd

Quoted: 92 Post(s)
PlasterWraps has a brilliant futurePlasterWraps has a brilliant futurePlasterWraps has a brilliant futurePlasterWraps has a brilliant futurePlasterWraps has a brilliant futurePlasterWraps has a brilliant futurePlasterWraps has a brilliant futurePlasterWraps has a brilliant futurePlasterWraps has a brilliant futurePlasterWraps has a brilliant futurePlasterWraps has a brilliant future
Bank: 443,851,718,111,511,969,792.00
Total Points: 443,851,718,111,511,969,792.00
thanks for the quick payment - -jose- Thanks man. Keep pimpin boss playa. - Anxious Times I guess we're all gay.. Cheers, instead of a belt. - Hi Rudyo! thanks for fast payoff!!! - Psylence83 Thanks for fast payoff!! - Psylence83 
Cheers! - Tyler_Durden I'm sure you have experience with these like you do fingers in the ass homo - JohnnyRebel Enjoy homo - JohnnyRebel No Message - -jose- Cheers! - Tyler_Durden 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - BrometheusBob 

How old is he?

Little doofus should have known better. He's obviously nerdy AF but you can't be that oblivious to world events.

Also; the cops should have let him go once they saw no damn explosives. He said it was a clock, and that's all it did.
PlasterWraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 10:27 PM #80
upinurgirlsguts

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute2501 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 17,618,889,502,752,538.00
Total Points: 17,618,890,514,267,462.00
keep fighting those huggers - mickey gomez "unlike floyd" was not a bad post for a marquez guy. lol beer on the pacnuthugger - Left Hook Tua Good poster. - Tek My Pounches you got jmm flaws down to the letter..... - Left Hook Tua I got my eye on you, sexy vato. - El Gallo Homo! 
You stay putting shit in proper perspective. - El Gallo Negro! Always right on the money homey - mangler Always keepin it real - mangler Cheers. I luv your threads homey - mangler Proper ownage of Floyd stans - WhoreUs 
cheers homey - MANGLER good poster - Mucus gangsta - Poor Lad 
Cultural Diversity - Hunger - Leukemia - Lupus - Melanoma - Racial Tolerance - Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Syndrome - Self Injury - Right Cross Ike 

Quote:

I don't care if you're not a Muslim. If you're from the Middle East, then you should be patted down and questioned everywhere you go here in this nation.
2501 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
arrested, muslim, project, school, teen

User Tag List