No announcement yet.

Wladimir Klitschko has taken a lot of "0"s in his career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
    It didnt sense to you because YOU RAN when i supplied your little link you wanted

"WLAD IS BETTER THAN LEWIS SAYS MANNY STEWARD".........
    Manny Steward what a legend, never be a better boxing coach than him.
    However both Lewis and Wladimir are greats, it's a pick-em type Wladimir aged better and Lewis had a great start but didn't age as well as Wladimir.
    Sooner or later age catches up to all of the best fighters eventually its just I can't think of any who have carried themselves in their prime for that long.

Comment

• Originally posted by KnockoutNed View Post
      This is coming the guy that believes a 10yrs past prime retiree failure of the Lewis era would easily beat Ali.

Of course you must disagree, your malformed Kliturd brain can't process any comment that isn't made by another delusional ballgagger.
      Vitali would toy with Ali...... ooops im sorry i forgot you supposedly have him on your right arm,my bad!

Comment

• http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=...0o0&ajaxhist=0

Ali and Alvin Lewis, Ali's biggest decent opponent.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...f750f1b837.jpg

Patterson and the Flower Power Bomber LOL

Just some of the REAL HW contenders that Wladimir Klitschko missed out on!

He must count his blessings every single day that he didn't have to face THOSE kinds of opponents!

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
          Manny Steward what a legend, never be a better boxing coach than him.
          However both Lewis and Wladimir are greats, it's a pick-em type Wladimir aged better and Lewis had a great start but didn't age as well as Wladimir.
          Sooner or later age catches up to all of the best fighters eventually its just I can't think of any who have carried themselves in their prime for that long.
          I agree ,theres a vid on you tube that i saw awhile back of a guy who sparred both ,he said hes absolutely certain if Wlad fought Lewis he would have knocked him out ,i'll post it if i find it !

Comment

• Lol this argument never dies and it always comes into mention when someone tries to give Wladimir props, sneaky little trolls.

Comment

• [QUOTE=soul_survivor;15851805]
              Heavyweights being bigger means what? That argument is so ridiculous and been shredded so many times I won't even bother.
              The argument has been and never been shredded as it's completely supported by a large body of evidence and common sense.

Nobody is of course claiming that size is the only factor in boxing, skills are more important but skills are a subjective assessment. SIZE collectively and weight in particular is the foremost totally measurable factor in boxing (hence why it's divided into ranges).

The evidence is statistical, in that the greater the weight discrepancy, the greater the "chances" the heftier boxer will win. And over a population of boxers (like a career or a whole era) that weight differential becomes very decisive.

Scientifically, weight means more chin, power, resistance for opponent to overcome and strength, height means you can hit the opponent out of their range and employ a far safer and less energetic style.

Your "point" if you call it that here was pure nutbaggery

And my historical perspective isn't fighters were better because it's my opinion, it's not. It's fact. You think a guy like Povetkin would last against Foreman? Holmes? Evander? Tyson? Ali? Frazier? Cmon now.
              It is most definitely a historical opinion, more precisely a "nutbag" opinion.

Tyson and Evander vs Povetkin would be great contests, pick em, and should they have beaten Povetkin, he would have been among the best opponents they ever faced.

Povetkin would level young Foreman in a few rounds, older Foreman I have him winning a decision.

Holmes would be knocked out in 6.

Ali and Frazier would never enter the same ring as Povetkin and should Povetkin have staged a fight against them, he would be absolutely rubbished for having selected such piss weak and pathetic opponents!

Chagaev would have been undisputed champ in ANY era pre1980's!

Boxing only became a professional sport after this time. Prior to that it was the sport of bums! Everybody knows it! It looked like crap because it WAS crap!

There is a way you can very quickly identify which era is stronger out of two with very high fidelity...

Every era, is stronger than the era that preceded it, because boxers get better and better, and stronger and stronger, from generation to generation!
              ^^THOSE are the FACTS mate!

Comment

Working...
              X