Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you think Haye verses vitali will happen

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vitali will do it. Haye is getting more exposure with this jungle show, and Vitali will want to cash in on one final fight so he can use the money for his political party.

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
      I would like to see it but would be surprised if Vitali wanted it. Bad match up for him at this stage of his career.
      if its vitalis last fight i think it would happen, financially it makes sense...

Comment

Yes.............

Comment

i dont even care if this fight happens, lol, im a real vitali fan and i know vitali will beat the living **** outta haye

Comment

No he's waiting until the issue loses momentum to announce his retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              No he's waiting until the issue loses momentum to announce his retirement.
              i hope he doesnt retire so he can keep dominating the sport, lol, we as americans can keep complaining about the klitschkos being on a ****ed up era in boxing, lol, when the klits leave, the heavyweight division becomes a great era again, lol( if a american hw becomes champ only

Comment

I wouldn't be surprised if the fight is already signed with Haye being in the TV show to help get his name out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                  I wouldn't be surprised if the fight is already signed with Haye being in the TV show to help get his name out there.
                  Being in a TV show where he has been starved and can't train properly wouldn't be very smart if it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
                    i hope he doesnt retire so he can keep dominating the sport, lol, we as americans can keep complaining about the klitschkos being on a ****ed up era in boxing, lol, when the klits leave, the heavyweight division becomes a great era again, lol( if a american hw becomes champ only
                    But it does suck.. Outside of k2.
                    Come on man be realistic.

I want you to predicate these following match ups. Don't even have to respond but think about it for a moment ok?

Let's take the cream of the crop out of the picture:
                    This current's era's best heavyweights outside of K2?
                    Thomas Adamek, Alexander Povetkin. Will you agree?
                    David Haye can be interchanged with either one.

So the #3 and #4 heavyweights of this era is a combination of
                    Adamek,Povetkin and Haye.

In refutable.

The #3 and #4 Heavyweights of the 90's were
                    Prime Riddick Bowe
                    and Elite Tyson (early 90's/mid 90's)
                    You seriously gonna tell me that Adamek,Povetkin is gonna be able to beat Bowe or Tyson(even the 90's version)?
                    They would have gotten brutally knocked the **** out.

This is how you judge an era. You take away the top 2 fighters and start comparing the rest.
                    The likes of Bowe,Tyson,Mercer,Ruddock, in the 90's were clearly superior to the likes of Adamek,Haye,Povetkin, and ****ing Tony Thompson/Eddie Chambers.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfGirl View Post
                      But it does suck.. Outside of k2.
                      Come on man be realistic.

I want you to predicate these following match ups. Don't even have to respond but think about it for a moment ok?

Let's take the cream of the crop out of the picture:
                      This current's era's best heavyweights outside of K2?
                      Thomas Adamek, Alexander Povetkin. Will you agree?
                      David Haye can be interchanged with either one.

So the #3 and #4 heavyweights of this era is a combination of
                      Adamek,Povetkin and Haye.

In refutable.

The #3 and #4 Heavyweights of the 90's were
                      Prime Riddick Bowe
                      and Elite Tyson (early 90's/mid 90's)
                      You seriously gonna tell me that Adamek,Povetkin is gonna be able to beat Bowe or Tyson(even the 90's version)?
                      They would have gotten brutally knocked the **** out.

This is how you judge an era. You take away the top 2 fighters and start comparing the rest.
                      The likes of Bowe,Tyson,Mercer,Ruddock, in the 90's were clearly superior to the likes of Adamek,Haye,Povetkin, and ****ing Tony Thompson/Eddie Chambers.
                      im ****ing biased as fuk and im american, lol, the klis would still demolish your mercers, ruddocks, bothas, golotas, rahmans, ruizs or anyone you want to see, lol, the only guy that might put up a challenge in my eyes would be a in shape lewis and maybe a younger version of shannon briggs (for Wlad), , dont really expect much from holyfield cause he does lose fights that he shouldnt be losing like to moorer or ruiz

Comment

Working...
                      X