Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

U.S couple visiting 3rd world hell hole Mexico killed execution-style in front of son

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HitmanTommy View Post
    3rd world savages.........

A Utah couple visiting Mexico was gunned down in front of their 12-year-old son — execution-style — after they failed to stop at a roadblock, reports say.

Paul Nielsen, 52, and Janeth Vázquez, 43, were on their way to a beach resort last week when they allegedly failed to stop at a checkpoint in Petatlan, within the state of Guerrero.

According to local reports, the couple was with their son, Kevin, and had been ordered to stop by a group of armed men.

They were allegedly pulled over on Thursday around 3:30 a.m. and asked to exit their vehicle, upon which they were all shot — including Kevin, the reports say.

The boy survived, but suffered a nervous breakdown and had to be treated at a local hospital. His parents were both shot in the head.

Nielsen’s family confirmed the incident with media outlets in Utah, including KUTV and The Salt Lake Tribune. They have set up a GoFundMe page to help pay for his body to be brought back to Utah. His wife was originally from Puebla, Mexico, and it’s unclear what will happen with her remains.

Outlets in Mexico say local authorities are investigating the early morning execution, which has been condemned by Guerrero Gov. Hector Astudillo Flores as reprehensible.

Vilate Ssempala, Nielsen’s younger sister, told the Tribune that he and his wife had encountered a roadblock on the morning of their deaths, which appeared to have been set up by a local gang to extort travelers.

The couple was “intercepted” by the heavily armed group and “stripped” of their car, according to the Mexican outlet Reforma, before eventually being shot.

Nielsen’s family says it’s working with the US Embassy in Mexico to have his body returned.
    The guy who was killed was married to one of those "3rd world savages". I bet you would have hated him. And I bet even more he would have hated you too.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
      Well as long as they dont do it to white ppl

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingraya View Post
        Cartels set up "checkpoints" as much if not more than the authorities.
        If what you say is true, then mexico truly is a hell hole where barbaric savage subhuman scum have more authority than the actual authorities

Such a worthless country.

Comment

Originally posted by megas30 View Post
          Speaking from experience, sometimes you see these stuff and these people have some sort of connection. Sometimes they are not all that innocent. However, the lost of life, good or bad, is never an easy thing to accept.
          Story says the family was stopped at 3am. That seems strange to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
            Well as long as they dont do it to white ppl
            I'm mad that this cracked me up

Comment

If what you say is true, then mexico truly is a hell hole where barbaric savage subhuman scum have more authority than the actual authorities

Such a worthless country.
              Are you abiiiitch bro?

The US has a lot a lot of shiiit holes and BS that goes on. For example Epstein was protected after raping minors and he was a friend to presidents. How is that for a shiiit pile? How about the current president of the US suing the US government to keep his taxes a secret. WTF? Who does that shiiiit?

Comment

Murdered by the authorities AFTER getting out of the car as ordered.

Barbaric savages.
                Sounds like US police

Comment

Are you abiiiitch bro?

The US has a lot a lot of shiiit holes and BS that goes on. For example Epstein was protected after raping minors and he was a friend to presidents. How is that for a shiiit pile? How about the current president of the US suing the US government to keep his taxes a secret. WTF? Who does that shiiiit?
                  Even Mexicans think Mexico is a shlthole. They're literally dying to get here.

Comment

Are you abiiiitch bro?

I don't see americans fleeing the country to get into mexico.

I do however see 3rd world scumbags illegaly crossing the border by the countless thousands because those savages rather flee from their problems in their worthless shyt hole country than try to fix them.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      Even Mexicans think Mexico is a shlthole. They're literally dying to get here.
                      Did you think I was saying Mexico is not a shiiithole? Thing is I was born and raised in the US. I'm well aware there are shiiitholes here too bro.

Comment

Working...
                      X