No announcement yet.

HW Results and Updates Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
    Simon Kean/Dillion Carman rematch next month.
    Yep, I've had that one circled on my calendar since the day it was announced, can't ****ing wait!!! Did you get a chance to watch Makhmudov tonight??

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
      Yep, I've had that one circled on my calendar since the day it was announced, can't ****ing wait!!! Did you get a chance to watch Makhmudov tonight??
      No man, I've got a four day weekend and I'm trying to switch back to day schedule for it, since I've been on nights so long I'm turning into a vampire.

Woke up two hours ago lmfao. But I'll be up all day tomorrow for WBSS.

Got a link to the Makhmudov fight?

Comment

Nice. Subbing.

Might have to make a Michigan prospects thread for my own entertainment hijacking this idea to my own preferred leaning.

Also wtf at Browne fighting Tom Little. Although I suppose when you get blasted by the Rhino thats the fight you get.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          No man, I've got a four day weekend and I'm trying to switch back to day schedule for it, since I've been on nights so long I'm turning into a vampire.

Woke up two hours ago lmfao. But I'll be up all day tomorrow for WBSS.

Got a link to the Makhmudov fight?

Comment

Thanks man. It's 50 degrees and rainy, so I need SOMETHING to do until the WBSS starts in 77 minutes

Comment

Comment

Comment

jesus christ

any updates on the bobo brixton bomber rematch / dragon king news?

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
                    jesus christ

any updates on the bobo brixton bomber rematch / dragon king news?
                    It looks like Boban is staying busy by taking on the "Cro Beast" for the vacant WBC CIS and Slovac Boxing Bureau HW title!!! Can Boban take the Cro Beast out quicker than the 59 seconds it took The Highlander????
                    http://boxrec.com/en/event/788854

Comment

http://www.boxing.pl/forum/newsy/561...night-7-a.html

Comment

Working...
                      X