Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: If Jacobs Thinks He Can KO Canelo - Let Him Try!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thats what I thought!!! Canelo haters ALL TALK!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mindgames View Post
      Calm down Mr Emotional, he didnt stop smaller guys either, welters like Floyd, Mosley, Cotto, never hurt or looked like being stopped. No great knockouts at 154.Wheres the evidence hes a huge puncher? He's had a few rounds at middle now. Wheres all the knockdowns and people wobbling around? Hes not a big puncher, unless you got evidence, you're just upset with the truth.
      Put your $$$$ up?

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
        Lets be VERY clear here punk! I got $100 Canelo drops Jacobs once?

Grab your p@ssy and take bet? I get better odds in Vegas but I like embarrassing CLOWNS like u.
        Your just embarrassing yourself. Are you Canelos dad or something? I'll bet you anything you cant prove hes knocked out anyone decent hes size.Lets be clear, you want Canelo to be a puncher but hes not. I dont deal in dollars, im from the UK. Laughing at you is the fun for me.. 😂

Comment

Thats what I thought!!! Canelo haters ALL TALK!!!!
          What part of "i think hes a great fighter" made me a hater? Answers below please 😂

Comment

Your just embarrassing yourself. Are you Canelos dad or something? I'll bet you anything you cant prove hes knocked out anyone decent hes size.Lets be clear, you want Canelo to be a puncher but hes not. I dont deal in dollars, im from the UK. Laughing at you is the fun for me.. ��
            I bet he will. And of course your from the UK. You cant even answer when someone asked who KO's elites and you STFU! Went stupid. Is Jacobs a nobody??? U have that a bunch of excuses ready???

Ring size
            Glove size
            Ref
            Trainers
            Promoters

What FKN excuse u gonna use? Did I MISS any??? Maybe trunk colors???
            Last edited by Shadoww702; 04-28-2019, 05:01 PM.

Comment

And PUNK! U have NOT named anyone who KO's elites either...
              All the true big punchers have knockouts or stoppages over non fragile fighters. Its not just against elite, just guys your own size who aint chinny will do. Anytime now, just insert the name.. 🤔

Comment

Were talking about Canelos power keep up. Whos he knocked out that wasnt stopped in a round beforehand lately? 🤔 😂
                I know what you gggroupies are talking about... but Idc lol i made my point and it stands.

Comment

I bet he will.
                  So your saying he stops Jacobs? Thats what your saying?

Comment

Originally posted by Robi13 View Post
                    I know what you gggroupies are talking about... but Idc lol i made my point and it stands.
                    But i dont know what that point is because all i said i Canelos a great fighter respectable puncher but not a devastating puncher. Seems to upset a few peeps.. 😂

Comment

Cup size???

The fight even hasn't happened and these POS EXCUSE makers have the excuses on locked and loaded....

Comment

Working...
                      X