Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Genady Golovkin smiles... to fight N'Dam on June 8th...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mlac View Post
    N'Dam has one of the worst chins in the sport, coupled with the fact he has the best recooperative powers in the sport makes it one of the most hilarious combinatons of attributes in boxing
    if im not mistaken marquez was also dropped numerous times but never stopped...

Comment

I'll wait till I hear an official official report. Wouldn't surprise me if true but too many times things ended up being wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        N'Dam has one of the worst chins in the sport, coupled with the fact he has the best recooperative powers in the sport makes it one of the most hilarious combinatons of attributes in boxing
        LMAO!!! it's so true. The guy just keeps getting up after 50 knockdowns, and keeps fighting. Its unreal

Comment

Originally posted by FRANKIE420247 View Post
          LMAO!!! it's so true. The guy just keeps getting up after 50 knockdowns, and keeps fighting. Its unreal
          Sounds like Joe

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
            Pretty bad fight, but better than Brandon Adams I guess.
            If that were true don't you think that would of been his 1st choice....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by JeffHornSmiles View Post
              :-) The same guy that **** chocolate beat up 5 years ago
              You would trash any fighter GGG fought. N'Dam is ranked 3rd in the world by the WBC. Where is Chocolate ranked now? Go watch bummy Jeff Horn fight another 45 year old like Mundine. That's more your speed.

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                If that were true don't you think that would of been his 1st choice....LMMFAO!
                It's just a tune up fight FFS. The hate for GGG on this board is unfair and unbelievable. He fights Canelo in less than 90 days after his warm up fight. Who do you think he should fight? Kovalev?

Comment

Wow great fight, ndam has been looking dangerous recently. Probably in his prime now. Another young lion that Gennady takes on. I preferred a softer touch before the third Clenelo fight.

Comment

Originally posted by icha View Post
                    if im not mistaken marquez was also dropped numerous times but never stopped...
                    So you're saying N'dam is a Marquez caliber fighter?

Goodness gracious lol.

Comment

Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                      I'll wait till I hear an official official report. Wouldn't surprise me if true but too many times things ended up being wrong.
                      when it is really true boxing scene top head lines will quickly post it but they don't post maybes and rumors as this could very well be.

Comment

Working...
                      X