Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do You Fools Really Watch The News?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [REAL TALK] Do You Fools Really Watch The News?

lmfao I see you dudes arguing about some of the gayest shit but damn teh news lol.

How old are you dudes that you have all this free time to watch the news so damn much lmfao, or all you guys balling and dont have to work? or you telling me you wake up watch the news while getting ready go to work and come home and then watch the news? then go to sleep and do it again lmfao.

or do you guys just use the news as the latest hot topic to argue your left/right/ BS SIDES?

I almost never watch the news on TV. I find it is typically over dramatic.

I do read some news online doe

Comment

I used to get all my news from different websites. Now I get all my news from the boxingscene lounge these days.

Comment

I've been on a Tucker Carlson trip lately. It's amazing how I've never heard of this guy prior to a few months ago. Watching him own people on his show is pure comedy gold. I only watch his clips on youtube though, I don't have Fox News.

Aside from that the only news I keep up with is strictly local.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR CHAVEZ! View Post
          lmfao I see you dudes arguing about some of the gayest shit but damn teh news lol.

How old are you dudes that you have all this free time to watch the news so damn much lmfao, or all you guys balling and dont have to work? or you telling me you wake up watch the news while getting ready go to work and come home and then watch the news? then go to sleep and do it again lmfao.

or do you guys just use the news as the latest hot topic to argue your left/right/ BS SIDES?
          I don't have to. Facebook flashes it all before my eyes every day. And look at it? Yes. Believe 10% of it? No.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
            I've been on a Tucker Carlson trip lately. It's amazing how I've never heard of this guy prior to a few months ago. Watching him own people on his show is pure comedy gold. I only watch his clips on youtube though, I don't have Fox News.

Aside from that the only news I keep up with is strictly local.
            His expression while others are talking.

Comment

weather and sports

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
                I've been on a Tucker Carlson trip lately. It's amazing how I've never heard of this guy prior to a few months ago. Watching him own people on his show is pure comedy gold.
                He's one of the best at it.

I'm half surprised he even finds liberals willing to engage him in debate.

Originally posted by anthonydavid11 View Post
                His expression while others are talking.

Lmfao!!

That gets me too. He has almost a throwed off mouthbreathing look, then when he responds he just intellectually nukes the other person.

Comment

I read and watch the news on my phone on my 30 min commute to work and usually before I go to sleep. I also work for a media company so it's pretty hard to ignore what's going on.

Comment

I read yahoo news at work.

Comment

Working...
                    X