No announcement yet.

Facebook to BAN White Supremacists

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
    that's not even close to what i said. what i'm saying is how often did you hear about david duke and white supremacists in the news before 2016? the KKK hasn't been relevant since before you were probably even born.

go look up criminal statistics on interracial crime in the US and come back to me. we aren't here to discuss your "hot take" on the issue, it's simply about numbers and facts.
    Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
    where did you get that info from?

cuz I never heard of such thing so its probably only in your head.
    Do you guys get out much? I mean seriously, statisticians & meteorologist are the 2 professions I know of where you get paid very well to give out inaccurate info.

& yeah you are right Javi, I do get my information all in my head because I observe what I see. I am not denying blacks target whites more than whites do blacks when it comes to petty or violent crimes but to act as if blacks have it out for the white man is ridiculous. Are there predjudice blacks? Of course there is, any1 that denies that is off their rocker BUT its hard to call a black man a supremacist or racist if there is no way they can benefit from that system. If the "13%" tried to uprise and exterminate the white man, it wouldnt end well. Why? Whites run the system and have a lot of guns.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
      Do you guys get out much? I mean seriously, statisticians & meteorologist are the 2 professions I know of where you get paid very well to give out inaccurate info.

& yeah you are right Javi, I do get my information all in my head because I observe what I see. I am not denying blacks target whites more than whites do blacks when it comes to petty or violent crimes but to act as if blacks have it out for the white man is ridiculous. Are there predjudice blacks? Of course there is, any1 that denies that is off their rocker BUT its hard to call a black man a supremacist or racist if there is no way they can benefit from that system. If the "13%" tried to uprise and exterminate the white man, it wouldnt end well. Why? Whites run the system and have a lot of guns.
      benefit from the system?

so you are saying that the "system" itself is racist?

Please give me laws that are racist in intent.

Comment

link me those examples..... and it cant be some of those happens once in a while... Has to happen very, very often. Such as daily for example (meaning stats from government en****** etc) also are there any laws that would benefit whites > blacks/hispanics?
        Javi, Why do I have to provide a link for things you know to be true and know are not happening once and a while? why do I need stats from government to prove something that you know isn't going to be tracked statistically by any governmental agency?

Why are you so willing to overlook systemic inequality?

As for laws, we can go back to Jim Crow all the way up to the current Stand Your Ground. Not to mention Laws that criminalize saggy or baggy pants, which are targeted at minorities.

You are never going to admit the problem exists which is truly sad.

Comment

if a taxi driver skips you and goes to a white person. that means that the taxi driver is a racist person. Not that the other person had some sort of privilege.

again

those are two different things. Many times people confuse the two and that's ok

as for the MSG incident.... where they the last ones in? Was it that you came in last and they didn't want no more. Also did your friends stick up for you or no? Cuz it doesnt sound like they did, but thats another topic.
          I always tend to walk in the back when I'm in groups. It's just my habit. I'm never in a rush and I like to lay back and look at my surroundings and be aware of everything around me, which is why it's happened a number of times, with regards to getting into clubs when I'm with white folks, etc.

In this particular instance, I was in a line, the last person in my group, but there were other people behind me. It was just about single file going down to the Garden floor. I mean it's the garden during a NYK game. IT'S PACKED. My friends went through and people are moving non-stop. When I was following, the security guard put his hand into my chest and asked, "Where are you going?" My friends kept moving. They were concerned with getting down to the floor. The game either just ended or was just about to end. I told the guard, "I'm with them." He said, "No!" I replied, "But you just let my friends walk right by you!" He replied, "No!" I had to turn around.

There was no way my friends could backtrack at that point, nor would I have wanted them to. It's LOUD and everyone is in their own zone. About 5 mintues later I get a call and they are asking me, "Where the hell are you???" I told them I couldn't get through.

True story. I'm not lying about any of this.

also pleas link me where you got that definition of white privilege please. Thanks in advance.
          Bro, it's simple googling. Come on. It was the first definition that came up, and also the definition that was on the right side of my page. I posted them together.

Just type in "What is white privilege."

about france etc... one quick question is do you look a muz(no disrespect intended)? Cuz if they thought you was one of those refugees etc they WILL follow you..... as you can see europe currently has a problem of people running over others with trucks and blowing shiiit up.
          LMAO. I don't look muslim. I've never been confused with a muslim. I'm a black American and I look like one. And even if I looked like a Muslim, that wouldn't make this any better!

I wear my hair like Jarrett Hurd, without the g@y coloring. I'm about his complexion. I'm well groomed. Handsome enough that I've had some really hot girlfriends in my time. Not that any of this matters. Just to say that I look like a black man, and I don't look like the hunchback of Notre Dame or anything like that. lol.

Plus they knew I was American because they checked my passport.
          Last edited by travestyny; 03-28-2019, 03:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
            Um...no, it's really not an illusion.

Personal stories:

1. Trying to get a taxi in New York, and I flag one down, it stops, I reach for the handle...the driver notices a white person waving a taxi down the street and takes off, nearly taking my hand with him to get to the white person. --White Privilege.

2. Walking into a club behind a white friend. White friend is allowed to walk past. I'm told the club is "closing." --White Privilege.

3. At a New York Knicks game with white Uni friends who want to go get autographs after the game. I'm in the back again. Long line walking past security down to the floor. All of my friends walk by with no problem. I'm stopped and told I don't belong there. My friends all get Spike Lee's autograph and a bunch of players autographs. --White Privilege.

4. At a train station in Paris minding my business. 1000 people around. 12 customs officers come over and ask me what I'm doing there and whether they can check my bag. They take everything out and find nothing. A crowd surrounds me as people want to see what the hell I did. Crowd disperses when the officers find nothing. A white couple ask me what the hell that was all about. I say, "I guess I look suspicious" and joke, "Next time I want to import these drugs, why don't you guys come along and I'll just put it in your bags instead." They get it...and laugh. --White privilege.

All of your concerns were mentioned in the video. Sorry, they are not proof that white privilege is a myth.

Well that sounds pretty bad. I don’t doubt your experience, but is it possible that it was not ‘white privilege’ but instead:

1: the cab driver knew the other person or had been ordered by him? (Whatever the case, it’s bad behavior on his behalf and his employer should give him a penalty). It could be a coincidence not related to color.

2: Could it be that the club had reached its costumer limit after your friend was let in? Did other (white) people get in after your friend? (Whatever the case the doorman made a bad call in letting in only one of two in case you guys where overtly on tour together).

3: wtf? So you where the only black guy there and the only one not getting autographs? In that case I don’t think we are talking white privilege but blatant racism.

4: maybe it was coincidence that it was your bags being selected for check? I will say though, that certain ethnic groups might get checked more than others over here because of them being statistically more ‘criminal’ ( I struggle to find the correct word here sorry).

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Javi, Why do I have to provide a link for things you know to be true and know are not happening once and a while? why do I need stats from government to prove something that you know isn't going to be tracked statistically by any governmental agency?

Why are you so willing to overlook systemic inequality?

As for laws, we can go back to Jim Crow all the way up to the current Stand Your Ground. Not to mention Laws that criminalize saggy or baggy pants, which are targeted at minorities.

You are never going to admit the problem exists which is truly sad.
              you have to because you would have to back your claims naturally. Thats what you do in a debate.

Comment

Who the hell would let White Supremacists even breathe?

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Well that sounds pretty bad. I don’t doubt your experience, but is it possible that it was not ‘white privilege’ but instead:

1: the cab driver knew the other person or had been ordered by him? (Whatever the case, it’s bad behavior on his behalf and his employer should give him a penalty). It could be a coincidence not related to color.
                  So here is how the situation turned out. I knew it was coming because I've had this problem in the past. Usually if I'm out with non-black folks, I get them to hail the taxi for me. In this instance it was just me and my brother. We wound up walking a few blocks up and then we tried again. A guy stopped...this time a black African, and I tried to open the door but it was locked. He just rolled down the window and asked where I was going. I told him. He said, "No." I pulled out my wallet and showed him a wad of cash and said, "Come on, bro. I have the money. We can't get a taxi because we are black." He then said ok and let us in.

So I asked him why he and the other taxi drivers treat blacks like this. I shouldn't have led him, but just let him answer to hear what he had to say without my input. That was my mistake. I said, "Do many black guys run out of the taxi." He said, yes. Then he also explained that the area I was going to is kinda rough, and also he doesn't get a fare back from there to where he wants to be. All fair reasons, but it's absolutely illegal to refuse people service based on how they look or where they are going.

Trust me, the taxis were not ordered ahead of time. It happened multiple times. White people would have 2 taxis stop for them while my brother was flailing his arms and I stood back and just watched laughing in disbelief.

2: Could it be that the club had reached its costumer limit after your friend was let in? Did other (white) people get in after your friend? (Whatever the case the doorman made a bad call in letting in only one of two in case you guys where overtly on tour together).
                  The situation I was talking about here actually happened in South Korea, but it has happened to me in New York as well. Actually, it happened twice on the same night in South Korea.

My friend walked past, a white guy, then I was stopped. I yelled, "Yo Dan, they won't let me through." He just came back and we left.

Then we went to another spot. I actually walked up first this time. The security guard at the front said, "We're actually closed"...at the same time that 3 girls just walked straight past into the spot Granted, I know how they do for girls, but I was like this is straight bullshlt. And it was confirmed because the owner looked out and saw what was happening, came out and said, "No no, you guys come in." When I walked in, what was so funny was there was hip hop on all the TV's and all the Korean guys in there hand on gold chains and hats to the back like imitation black guys.

In NY, I was with a friend and I was dressed the part to get into a place. I walked up and the guy said no, and began stuttering about it being full, when a white couple (man and woman) just walked in. Then I said, "Bro, they just walked right in." Foolishly I looked at my friend and noticed he had on boots and said, "Is there a dresscode." And he said, "uh..yea yea, it's a dress code tonight." Granted, my friend was in the back of me the first time I asked and was turned back, so he didn't even know he was with me at that time.

3: wtf? So you where the only black guy there and the only one not getting autographs? In that case I don’t think we are talking white privilege but blatant racism.
                  Funny thing is that the security guard was a huge black guy. This shlt is ingrained in people. It's a shame.

4: maybe it was coincidence that it was your bags being selected for check? I will say though, that certain ethnic groups might get checked more than others over here because of them being statistically more ‘criminal’ ( I struggle to find the correct word here sorry).
                  hahaha. Well they certainly thought I was a criminal. Funny thing was it wasn't even at the airport. I left the airport and I was at a train station on my way to Bordeaux. It's a HUGE place with thousands of people. I didn't see ANYONE else being checked. In fact, all of the customs officers were in some kinda office. They looked out, saw me, then about 4 came over, then more came over afterwards. They kept asking why I was there and I told them for vacation. They just kept saying, We can't understand why you are here. As if "I'm on vacation and want to see Bordeaux" was not a good enough reason.

Then happened on the way back when I was in Dubai. Everyone walking out of the airport and I said to myself, "I bet I get pulled off line and checked." Sure enough.

It's just ridiculous, and frustrating when people don't believe it happens. I'm not talking about you. I know you're just giving possible alternatives to what could have been the reasons, but it's quite clear to me what it was.
                  Last edited by travestyny; 03-28-2019, 04:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by travestyny View Post
                    I always tend to walk in the back when I'm in groups. It's just my habit. I'm never in a rush and I like to lay back and look at my surroundings and be aware of everything around me, which is why it's happened a number of times, with regards to getting into clubs when I'm with white folks, etc.

In this particular instance, I was in a line, the last person in my group, but there were other people behind me. It was just about single file going down to the Garden floor. I mean it's the garden during a NYK game. IT'S PACKED. My friends went through and people are moving non-stop. When I was following, the security guard put his hand into my chest and asked, "Where are you going?" My friends kept moving. They were concerned with getting down to the floor. The game either just ended or was just about to end. I told the guard, "I'm with them." He said, "No!" I replied, "But you just let my friends walk right by you!" He replied, "No!" I had to turn around.

There was no way my friends could backtrack at that point, nor would I have wanted them to. It's LOUD and everyone is in their own zone. About 5 mintues later I get a call and they are asking me, "Where the hell are you???" I told them I couldn't get through.

True story. I'm not lying about any of this.

Bro, it's simple googling. Come on. It was the first definition that came up, and also the definition that was on the right side of my page. I posted them together.

Just type in "What is white privilege."

LMAO. I don't look muslim. I've never been confused with a muslim. I'm a black American and I look like one. And even if I looked like a Muslim, that wouldn't make this any better!

I wear my hair like Jarrett Hurd, without the g@y coloring. I'm about his complexion. I'm well groomed. Handsome enough that I've had some really hot girlfriends in my time. Not that any of this matters. Just to say that I look like a black man, and I don't look like the hunchback of Notre Dame or anything like that. lol.

Plus they knew I was American because they checked my passport.
                    as for the MSG:
                    so was there anyone behind you that went along? or where you literally the last one that they didnt let through?

as for france:
                    ooo maybe they stopped you just cuz you are american I dont travel overseas (only place I wanna go is japan personally) so on international lands I can't speak on that I dont follow their stats or anything oh and LOL at the hunchback line

really? just type in white privilege?

youve got to be kidding me

white
                    /(h)wīt/Submit
                    adjective
                    belonging to or denoting a human group having light-colored skin (chiefly used of peoples of European extraction).

priv·i·lege
                    /ˈpriv(ə)lij/Submit
                    noun
                    a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group.

Comment

white
                      /(h)wīt/Submit
                      adjective
                      belonging to or denoting a human group having light-colored skin (chiefly used of peoples of European extraction).

priv·i·lege
                      /ˈpriv(ə)lij/Submit
                      noun
                      a special right, advantage, or immunity granted or available only to a particular person or group.

now someone tell me what special rights, advantages, or immunities that white people have that blacks dont

ill wait...............

basically

what can white people do that black people cant?

its a simple question to the "privilege" stuff

Comment

Working...
                      X