Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Has Been Chasing Wilder and Fury For Years!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Joshua Has Been Chasing Wilder and Fury For Years!

British superstar Anthony Joshua won back his WBA, IBO, IBF and WBO belts with a twelve round unanimous decision over Andy Ruiz in Diriyah, Saudi Arabia. The victory was revenge for the loss his suffered at the hands of Ruiz back in June. The Mexican boxer dropped Joshua four times to secure a seventh round stoppage.
    [Click Here To Read More]

And so it begins.....again.

Comment

here we go all over again, this time ill do more sitting back and laughing instead of engaging lol

Comment

Comment

DAZN head: we messed up the Wilder deal. Case closed

Comment

Nope don’t care

Stop trying to waste everyone’s time. You fools are never gonna fight them.

Comment

Yoo sup everybody. One more week left of basic training

Comment

AJ got "revenge" by running from his obese opponent. If that is AJ's best style I do not see how he beats Wilder or Fury. Both have height and reach and neither are obese blobs.

Comment

Stop making Joshua look bad and don’t insult everyone’s intelligence damn

Comment

*yawns* wake me up when DAZN has the bàlls to force Hearns to make the fight with Wilder!

Real boxing fans know the truth and won’t even fall for Hearns bullshît!

Till then I’ll look forward to Wilder vs Fury 2

Comment

Working...
                    X