No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    Does the corruption involve the vice president of the united states and u.s. congressmen?

Then yes. Investigate.
    They just don't get it.

Which is why their political heroes openly refer to them as "stupid" people.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      How old are you? I mean I know 1sad is senile, but I'm guessing you're about 12 years old and have a vajgina.
      Ah, so that's why you've been PMing me & asking if I'm single.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
        Do what?!?!?!

Comment

• Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
          Do what?!?!?!

Just a joke.

Comment

• Good thing I'm not president. I was Bow out and say fuk it. Let these crazy people get their way and see how free college, free healthcare, and all the other free chit they promise. Let's see how that works out.
            They want to take away the tax cuts, go for it! People will then see what they lose.
            Then wait for the tax increases for all the free chit lol. Yeah go for it!

Comment

Just a joke.
              I had to ask.

Because that would not be the first time a superfan on the forum sent unwanted PMs and/or sexually propositioned other posters.

Oddly enough, those are frequent occurrences around here.

Comment

Swing and a miss. You'll be funnier next time!

Comment

• This is the only reason Trump is being impeached , this is in NJ which will never be confused with a conservative safe heaven.No Democrat candidate can draw flies to ****.Watch any event with any of them they take place in a bingo hall or elementary school library and there is 5-10 senior citizens in attendance.Crazy Bernie can draw a crowd once in blue moon when he goes to a public park in NYC with a population of 8 million liberals , let him go to Alabama and see what crowd he draws and even days they are not standing in line to see him.Trump has people waiting days to see him in sold out arenas in MI, FL,WI,OH it does not matter.Trump landslide in 2020 is coming and the Dems in politics know it their dumb base does not.
                  Last edited by Brother Mouzone; 01-28-2020, 03:45 PM.

Comment

• Ny times doing what NY times does
                    https://youtu.be/4CPJPc_1N28
                    Last edited by man down; 01-28-2020, 04:24 PM.

Comment

• The biggest crowd at a ralley ever right? lol

Originally posted by Brother Mouzone View Post
                      This is the only reason Trump is being impeached , this is in NJ which will never be confused with a conservative safe heaven.No Democrat candidate can draw flies to ****.Watch any event with any of them they take place in a bingo hall or elementary school library and there is 5-10 senior citizens in attendance.Crazy Bernie can draw a crowd once in blue moon when he goes to a public park in NYC with a population of 8 million liberals , let him go to Alabama and see what crowd he draws and even days they are not standing in line to see him.Trump has people waiting days to see him in sold out arenas in MI, FL,WI,OH it does not matter.Trump landslide in 2020 is coming and the Dems in politics know it their dumb base does not.

Comment

Working...
                      X