Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Porter: Pacquiao Is The Biggest Draw, The One We All Want

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=factsarenice;20050025]Manny can make 20 million fighting anyone he wants and I can guarantee it won't be Spence.

God I can't get over the clip in your post, it's painful to look at.[/QUOTE

Is Manny a natural WW. Is Spence? Is Spence longer taller younger?
    You wanna say Manny at 30yrs old is dodging Spence, ok. But if Manny at 40, not a natural WW, and smaller wants to choose to make 20 million elsewhere on more even grounds you can't knock him for that. Wouldn't you? I mean I know he is a top #3 GOAT but he's not invincible 🙄

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
      1. If Crawford beats Spence the entire PBC roster at Welterweight move down to a step below Spence. It's not that complex and I doubt that anyone but you would disagree with such a simple observation.
      2. There is a difference between welterweight and heavyweight

If you have a REAL rebuttal, something intelligent, bring it but don't bother me with that weak ass fluff.
      Let's assume things were that simple and the entire PBC roster move down a step below Spence I.e(if Spence loses to Crawford).....
      I still don't see how the entire PBC roster become "LESS THAN ELITE"

Comment

Originally posted by pacisg.o.a.t. View Post
        senator pacquiao
        is the real and true greatest fighter of all time!!!
        ok..............

Comment

Before Crawford, Khan's only recent loss was to the best middle weight on the planet...

Two can play that game.
          Khan fought GGG? I hope GGG asked for strict drug testing.

Comment

Crawford vs Spence or nothing. I won't pay for less because those fights lead to NOTHING without Crawford.
            Crawford vs. Spence is what needs to take place, them boys keep ducking each other.

It’ll do a solid 116K ppv buys.

Comment

Originally posted by FredRekk View Post
              Crawford vs. Spence is what needs to take place, them boys keep ducking each other.

It’ll do a solid 116K ppv buys.
              Yep keep those two away from Manny I dont want to see Manny get destroyed.

Comment

This is whats really going on .

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                  Yep keep those two away from Manny I dont want to see Manny get destroyed.
                  Lol ur a dumb ignorant monkey , of course u wanna see Manny get destroyed...it kills u that no one has been able to end this Asian man's run..it's kills u he's not black

Comment

Working...
                  X