Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Global Boxing Scene

Old 01-25-2020, 03:38 AM #8121
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 7114 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,865.34
Total Points: 99,294.09
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Still no change in the official decision. Floyd still won. Floyd is still FOTD. Floyd is still ranked ahead of Manny in ant poll of ATG fighters. I'll check back again next year to see if this "investigation" has changed anything.
Not really the point. All he got are watered down accomplishments. Floyd didn't even meet a decade.. But sure you can always get back after you heal your wounds you have to lick over and over again haha.. Yeah that's right one year will help you recover. You getting repeatedly fuvked in here is embarrassing to your kind. It's painful to see even from an observer's point of view. What more to you.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

I'd say go back a year or never go back. You should really stay down. You've fuvked up too many times already doll. Let grown men talk. You just ain't gonna cut it even if you try hard enough. You just don't have it bud. It's okay, life goes on. Stay down if I were you.

Oh, and to recap, even accomplished trainers even thought it should have gone to Pacquiao again. Pac would have been Back to back FOTD. Fuvking awesome just the thought of it.

Just the thought Pac was in the running again. Debunks your rankings.. Pac is already in the conversation of top 10 Floyd is somewhere in the top 30 top 100. People can see through Floyd's padded, fixed, ducked, biased, roiding, xyclocain, wins throughout his career, that no amount of accolades can remove the stench that he was a rich coward he ducked his way to undefeated record that we all know it's not really true. Real fighters fight, Floyd ducked, hugged, and dodged his way to fa6sville. That stench will never go away.. Not a mark of a true champ. Not to mention the surmountable evidence he cheated.

I leave you with this video that shows how Pac was the worthy candidate to be the FOTD again, but the problem was he was not American, if he was, for sure it would have been back to back. That in itself is ridiculously awesome. So they had no choice but to give to an unworthy American who only fought 5 years in a decade with fights that aren't even worthy to be considered great wins to be called FOTD.

Amen.

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post

do i suspect floyd of PED use particularly in that fight, given the circumstances? of course. FFS the guy got caught taking an illegal IV in exactly the manner used by lance armstrong and others to mask their PED use and pass drug tests. and again, he wasn't sick, wasn't dehydrated according to any thing they've been able to produce.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
Not yet, but If I was the ref, floyd would have lost a few points for excessive holding. Not the sign of a true champ.

Yes, Zaroku. You are right. Floyd is not a true champ at all.

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-25-2020 at 01:58 PM.
Spoon23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 03:56 AM #8122
Licks Pacmans Taint

Quoted: 7114 Post(s)
Spoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond reputeSpoon23 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,865.34
Total Points: 99,294.09
No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke No Message - Isaac Clarke Floyd beat Pacquiao forever and ever.  Get over it. - ShoulderRoll For making them mad. - -KULT- 
For your relentless battle - ironmt No Message - Tha_Greatest Great posts, bud. - anthonydavid11 Since you can't keep my dlck out ya mouf, try this instead :) - travestyny You still begging for my attention?  Nah, Kid.  Take this dildo instead. - travestyny 
Stick this up your cheerleading ass! :lol1: - travestyny HOPING ONE OF THESE FINDS YOUR THROAT SO OU CAN STFU :lol1: - travestyny I'll stop giving you dildos when you stop being a pvssy. - travestyny Shove this up your ass while you lick Pac's Taint. :) - travestyny Hold that until you can find 10 professional boxers who agree with you. - travestyny 
Wipe your tears with this. - travestyny Pacquiao Lost!!!!!!!  ahahahahaha - travestyny You're the man - Boxing Goat Sorry that Poll Made You Cry!!!! LMAOOO. Exposed Liar! - travestyny Work that crying troll, then put him on Ignore and watch him flip out. ;) - 1bad65 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - Isaac Clarke 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Longhaul View Post
I want what your smoking.
lol That's all you got from all those hard copies of truth I posted in the front page. FYI, not one Floyd fan boy who attempted to dispute these videos was able to dispute the hard facts of those video, to this day. 813 pages, 680,000 views to this day. No Floyd fan can dispute who connected more per round in those rounds that Pac should have won. If you want to know what I'm smoking. I'm smoking the good stuff. The truth. Maybe with all those evidence I showed you. You can dispute those videos I provided. If you think it's all hot air, it wouldn't be hard for you to show Floyd deserved those rounds, but just to give you the facts after 813 pages not one Floyd fan can dispute the truth of the fakery that happened in Vegas.

What you haven't realize this epic thread has reached far and wide, the foul stench of a rig fight was exposed. If you think Pac had the least punchout put of his career, well this thread exposes Floyd with all the padded compubox he got from hometown Vegas, He still had the least punchout put of his career as well..

And by dissecting who truly connected and landed cleanly and frequently, these hard copies of truths in a form of a round by round video of every second of ever minute of a 3 minute shows who truly won the round, and if you did check out the facts in the videos, you'll realize, Floyd was getting the brunt of the exchanges.. Thus, he issued an apology for his performance.. He knew he didn't really win this fight.

Straight from the horses mouth.

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

Last edited by Spoon23; 01-25-2020 at 04:01 AM.
Spoon23 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 11:39 AM #8123
North America Runs Boxing

Quoted: 14968 Post(s)
ShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond reputeShoulderRoll has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 329,963.83
Total Points: 401,890.25
excellent posts mate - Alx. good post about Wlad being like Bute - RossCA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA To a good poster - ROSS CALIFORNIA brewed just 4 u - sugarsmosley 
valuable advice to training forum - jas Thanks for the green man,I should have won poster of the year,but the site is in denial.bitches huh ? - Scott-Weiland All in .&w - BERNIE'S CORNER Phone spazzed on gift giving. Can't green ya but have this beer on me. All in good fun ! - BERNIE'S CORNER Easily one of the best posters on the forum - JK1700 
Good thread and comments - maracho A truce - lfc19titles A truce - lfc19titles 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaroku View Post
let me tell you sumthing.. manny had to staple his arm on.. and fought vaingloriously with one arm... manny is a god in the philippinesss..... jmm ktfo of the manny because manny wanted to get knocked the fixxk out.. to secure a phight with the ployed may weather... my pinoy buddys...are not fools.. they say.. man.. manny got caught and smahed by jmm.. then floyed schooled him.. end of story...

da ployed held excessively.. and he won.. good for him..
Spoon still hasn't justified why he thinks it's ok to suspect Marquez of PED use, but it's not ok to suspect Pacquiao.

Neither failed a commission test right?
ShoulderRoll is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 12:06 PM #8124
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 738 Post(s)
Longhaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond reputeLonghaul has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 12,996.33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoon23 View Post
lol That's all you got from all those hard copies of truth I posted in the front page. FYI, not one Floyd fan boy who attempted to dispute these videos was able to dispute the hard facts of those video, to this day. 813 pages, 680,000 views to this day. No Floyd fan can dispute who connected more per round in those rounds that Pac should have won. If you want to know what I'm smoking. I'm smoking the good stuff. The truth. Maybe with all those evidence I showed you. You can dispute those videos I provided. If you think it's all hot air, it wouldn't be hard for you to show Floyd deserved those rounds, but just to give you the facts after 813 pages not one Floyd fan can dispute the truth of the fakery that happened in Vegas.

What you haven't realize this epic thread has reached far and wide, the foul stench of a rig fight was exposed. If you think Pac had the least punchout put of his career, well this thread exposes Floyd with all the padded compubox he got from hometown Vegas, He still had the least punchout put of his career as well..

And by dissecting who truly connected and landed cleanly and frequently, these hard copies of truths in a form of a round by round video of every second of ever minute of a 3 minute shows who truly won the round, and if you did check out the facts in the videos, you'll realize, Floyd was getting the brunt of the exchanges.. Thus, he issued an apology for his performance.. He knew he didn't really win this fight.

Straight from the horses mouth.

Floyd Mayweather: " I owe them for the Pacquiao fight "

LINK:

I didnít watch any of your videos I watched the fight and bet pac man and when the last round ended i knew I lost my bet.Im just going on my first opinion after watching the fight.
Longhaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 12:32 PM #8125
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17533 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,490.34
Total Points: 278,187.54
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 
No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
Spoon still hasn't justified why he thinks it's ok to suspect Marquez of PED use, but it's not ok to suspect Pacquiao.

Neither failed a commission test right?
he... da spoon is so pactareded he cant see things ... new fighters.. jmm looking down at a nearly lifeless mannyy. and his punk.. we do chicken right... pure **** jomosexualsss..
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2020, 08:20 AM #8126
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 17533 Post(s)
Zaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond reputeZaroku has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,490.34
Total Points: 278,187.54
Thought so.  Quiet now, huh?  Move along, I am done with you. - HAMMER77777 No hard feelings man.  If you're ever near North Dakota, u are welcome to have SOme Beer with my wife and I.  Take care, enjoy your visit to India.  You will see more of it than I ever have. - HAMMER77777 Dude, seriously.  If u can click on VBUCKS menu, u can delete that rude shit I sent u.  I apologize.  You're OK, I'm sorry I insulted you.  I really am. - HAMMER77777 dey hatın, we makin! - Floyd's Mask Happy Holidays.. - !! AI-Holmes!! 
Happy New Year, Christmas, and all the best to you this holiday season Zaroku! - Redd Foxx Thnx for the green ;) - Boxing Goat Keep up the great posts, brother. - anthonydavid11 Welcome Back, Signor Mata. - P.K Dionysus Rock on! - HeadBodyBodyBody 
Good poster with a unique style. - 1bad65 Great post, my dude... - Tony Trick-Pony A medal for Jhonny.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Zaroku The Legend! - travestyny For getting SafeSpace banned - 1bad65 
No Message - Tony Trick-Pony Hey bro keep fighting the good fight. - BLASTER1 Cheers! - GhostofDempsey No Message - MinuteMaid5 happy holidays - TBear 
Bone Marrow Donation - Childhood Depression - Depression - Environment - Eye Injury Prevention - Glaucoma - Kidney Cancer - Kidney Disease - Kidney Transplantation - Leukemia - Lyme Disease - Mental Retardation - Missing Children - Organ Donation - T - !! AI-Holmes!! AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - !! AI-Holmes!! World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by boxinggod101 View Post
im a huge pac fan but its time to let it go... Pac lost. There was no schooling like some groupies try to make it look and maybe Pac landed more punch than compubox shows it but stop with with the Pac won the fight... he didnt. I had it 8-4.
butler is over pac losing.. but spoon.. he stuck on stuppid..

let it go.. let it go... that song ice princess or whatever...

he.. spoon is a pure tard.... floyd ruined ruint his life... floyd is ****ing hoes.. justin bebbberr is getting poon and god.... spoon.. is lost in space floyd ployd ruined his life.. he know every sec of that fight with manny the manny... sad.. it is patheticlly sad..
Zaroku is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
(disputed, blow, documented, investigation, pac/floyd, punches, rounds)