No announcement yet.

What is it about european posters that makes you want to punch them in the eye

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Hmm it would seem the more Americans the more we would complain about the UK going off those standards. I mean if theres only a few posters from out of the country and they post about the US daily thats pretty bad. If I go off of your post.
    LOL tight logic buddy

Comment

Maybe you should quit the internet for a day buddy lol

Comment

bro youre that same guy with the small d energy in a political thread from ages ago. 'us asians wuz kangs and empererz an sheit, then the debil came and took are stuff away'. either a girl you were after or one of your female family members lusted after a debil and you stayed bitter and mad. seen it happen all the time, the bitterness reveals all

Comment

Originally posted by ikigai View Post
          Who's with me?

Who gets what I'm talking about?
          Yeah that will be because you talk utter crap and when a European poster replies to you they mince you up cuz you talk crap and they just shoot you down with hard facts. That obviously really hurts you mentally so we get threads like this. You must be a small weak man.

Comment

Originally posted by Gideon lock View Post
            Would you like to mate? With a muscle babe off that site you showed me though.

I found one in the UK that looks amazing! Her and I weigh about the same so she could probably pin me down against my will!

https://www.sessiongirls.com/lisacross/profile

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
                LOL tight logic buddy
                Lol I'm not hating I'm just speaking the truth.
                Think about it, almost every poster from outside the US that posts in this section has something to say about US politics.

Now think about how many times you see that from a US poster about the UK.

Just saying, it doesn't want me to punch anyone but seriously, it's boggles my mind.

Comment

The way they're so concerned about the US when they have they're own issues.

It's like hey don't look at us let's focus on the US.

No one in the US gives a **** what happens in their country. Why are they so stuck on the US?
                  They show their insecurities and jealousy. Always crying and commenting about things they don't even know.

Comment

Lol I'm not hating I'm just speaking the truth.
                    Think about it, almost every poster from outside the US that posts in this section has something to say about US politics.

Now think about how many times you see that from a US poster about the UK.

Just saying, it doesn't want me to punch anyone but seriously, it's boggles my mind.

Agreed. Half the people on this forum who complain about U.S. issues like Trump, guns, healthcare, education etc. aren't even American.

I don't have a clue whats going on Europe, nor do I care much. I could barely even spell U.K.

Comment

Any man that calls you "mate" or greets you with a "Pip, pip Cheerio" deserves a punch in the eye.

Comment

Working...
                      X