Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't see anyone KO'ing Brook at WW

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Spence beats him, maybe stops him. Spence is a much better inside fighter than Golovkin and a better body puncher, Kell would get the better of it on the outside but Spence will start breaking him down and closing the distance.

Kell beats everyone else tho

Comment

I don't either, mainly because he is done with WW. I don't think he'll fight there again

Comment

Spence is as much a power puncher as Brook is at WW, plus he will be weight drained as he says at WW.. So it all plays into effect, Brook has been wobbled at WW and he can be KD too.. But KO less likely as he will hug it out.. That's said, I don't think he will go back to WW again tbh.. That's probably too much of a weight drain considering he was around 168-170 fight night and he looked to carry his weight good, but again he is not a genuine MW so 154 seems like his next division and he said the same in the interview too..

Comment

thats bull****.......carson jones had brook hurt. down wobbled & broken nose.

golovkin is just overrated the welterweights are better then what people think. there are some guys down welterweight that can stop brook.

Comment

I don't agree. The reason is because GGG was so reckless swinging for the fences without setting up any of his punches. It was easy for Kell to see those shots block and parry em, yet he was still getting hurt. Golovkin literally made it a street fight, if he fought behind his jab Brook would have been put to sleep. If that GGG shows up against Canelo he loses badly. Also Senchenko had Kell wobbled at 147, he doesn't punch hard at all.

Comment

He's a huge ww, I want to see him in with spence.

Comment

Working...
              X