Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

45 mins? Lol no thanks jeff

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      It's a good thing you made the is alt Sterling because you would have ****ed up the Sterling accounts rep with this everyday nonsense.
      Whos voting for a criminal that had 5 fbi investigations again?

Base on this i can tell how stoopid u are! Really u had the proof in yo face and still ignores it

stoopid arsol

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
        45 mins? Lol no thanks jeff
        Dude those 45mins might save ur 4years to come....

People dont look far ahead i see :/

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
          His Love letter to u dudes

Give the guy a chance
          Share to everyone in your family

Remember the guy nver said anything racist... Its the cliton paid liberal media that made him look bad!

http://youtu.be/S-dZlm7m4Rw

Comment after
          Didnt know he is known as a racist amongst the AA community. All I know is he is a bigot/racist towards Mexicans and Mexican Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Didnt know he is known as a racist amongst the AA community. All I know is he is a bigot/racist towards Mexicans and Mexican Americans.
            Is this base on the "the wall!" Comment?
            Or the mexico sends rapist and druggie which is sadly partly true.... Drug lords gets richer and richer in mexico because of this...

The rapist part was exagerated depend if its actually true base on record but the druggie definitely in real

I did not know he was racist towards mexican american what did he said about them?
            I do know the DNC's cliton refer mexican-americans as "Taco Bell" :/

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
              Is this base on the "the wall!" Comment?
              Or the mexico sends rapist and druggie which is sadly partly true.... Drug lords gets richer and richer in mexico because of this...

The rapist part was exagerated depend if its actually true base on record but the druggie definitely in real

I did not know he was racist towards mexican american what did he said about them?
              I do know the DNC's cliton refer mexican-americans as "Taco Bell" :/
              Look Im Mexican American and I totally agree with building a wall for the security of the U.S.A. but to single out Mexicans as the reason is farce. Why just blame the Mexicans? There are so many other Central/South Americans that come over here, hell have you ever heard of MS-13? Thats a Salvadorian gang and they are ruthless and are sent from their country befcause they are unwanted. Also all these diseased kids are coming from south of Mexico. Mexico just lets them pass through because they know the bleeding hearts in the U.S. will take them in, personally thats more of our issue not Mexicos.

And is Mexico the U.S.'s only border? Build a wall on Canada's side too. Dont just single out Mexico or Mexicans like the only danger is down south because more terrorist and spies come from our northern border.

And to answer your question about what di he say about Mexican-Americans? Well to discredit a Federal Judge as having allegiance to a foreign country because he has descendants from that country is plain out wrong. I dont here Irish, Italian, or German Americans loyalty to the U.S.A. being questioned? Its like first he says Mexico only send over their worst, then when he is confronted with a successful man whose parents happen to be from Mexico all of a sudden hes a traitor? Now I know you will say, when did he call him a traitor?.. Well he didnt out right say that but its inferred when he says someone in a U.S. politically appointed Federal position would favor another country over the U.S.

And btw, I do agree with you, Hilary is a scumbag and her media backing is sickening. All I can say is God Bless America because either candidate is a big POS.
              Last edited by WarVeteranO01; 08-19-2016, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
                Look Im Mexican American and I totally agree with building a wall for the security of the U.S.A. but to single out Mexicans as the reason is farce. Why just blame the Mexicans? There are so many other Central/South Americans that come over here, hell have you ever heard of MS-13? Thats a Salvadorian gang and they are ruthless and are sent from their country befcause they are unwanted. Also all these diseased kids are coming from south of Mexico. Mexico just lets them pass through because they know the bleeding hearts in the U.S. will take them in, personally thats more of our issue not Mexicos.

And is Mexico the U.S.'s only border? Build a wall on Canada's side too. Dont just single out Mexico or Mexicans like the only danger is down south because more terrorist and spies come from our northern border.

And to answer your question about what di he say about Mexican-Americans? Well to discredit a Federal Judge as having allegiance to a foreign country because he has descendants from that country is plain out wrong. I dont here Irish, Italian, or German Americans loyalty to the U.S.A. being questioned? Its like first he says Mexico only send over their worst, then when he is confronted with a successful man whose parents happen to be from Mexico all of a sudden hes a traitor? Now I know you will say, when did he call him a traitor?.. Well he didnt out right say that but its inferred when he says someone in a U.S. politically appointed Federal position would favor another country over the U.S.

And btw, I do agree with you, Hilary is a scumbag and her media backing is sickening. All I can say is God Bless America because either candidate is a big POS.
                Dang thats some stuff right there u got bro

Im pretty sure he just want to make us americans safe
                Our borders from either side are pretty messed up
                Im pretty sure if u ask him about our border in canada he'll fix that too
                I remember he said hell negotiate our deals with mexico and canada..

Thanks for the input

But pretty much the media ask him so much stuff to make him say something stoopid and make him look stoopid..
                Last edited by DoubleLeftH00k; 08-19-2016, 12:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RespekonMyName View Post
                  *coughs*

Name some racist stuff he said.

You know, like when BLM advocates for the killing of white cops or when the DNC chairwoman uses the term "Jew" or other prominent DNC members use the term "taco bowl" to refer to Hispanic voters...... those are all examples of racist comments.

Comment

Trump in loiusiana right now
                    While
                    Umama and Cliton having a meeting with Zoros on how to stop airconditioners from destroying mankind

Comment

Comment

Working...
                      X