No announcement yet.

Aldo Pulls Out, McGregor Faces Chad Mendes For Interim Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Aldo Pulls Out, McGregor Faces Chad Mendes For Interim Title

Damn, this fight on such short notice may be more difficult than the original with Aldo. Mendes is one of the best wrestlers and McGregor is yet to face someone of such caliber. Crazily enough, McGregor was slight favourite vs Aldo but is an underdog vs Mendes who lost to Aldo twice. Who do you think will win?

Very interesting match up, will be good to see how McGregor does versus a wrestler and if he comes through this I believe he is the real deal. However, Aldo is a monster and that fight will still be 50/50.

http://mmajunkie.com/2015/06/jose-al...r-interim-belt

McGregor KO
    92.86%
    McGregor Decision
    0.00%
    McGregor Submission
    0.00%
    Mendes Decision
    7.14%
    Mendes KO
    0.00%
    Mendes Submission
    0.00%
    Last edited by SalimShady1212; 07-11-2015, 11:56 PM. Reason: Update

Conor is going to rest his nuts on Chad's head. Conor via KO within tree minutes.

Comment

Much more pressure on Mcgregor now. If he gets wrestlef4cked all his hype is killed and then we have another JDS-Cain situation where the second best guy can't beat the champ.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
        Conor is going to rest his nuts on Chad's head. Conor via KO within tree minutes.
        Lol

Comment

Somebody needs to go back and super-impose Chad's face over Aldo's on all the promo stuff. I wonder how many Brazilians will be showing up in Vegas now? Might be able to buy some second hand seats...

Comment

all that promotion

Comment

Originally posted by Salim_Shady View Post
              Lol
              No one tinks like Conor tinks. No one moves like he moves. They are all the same. Conor is going annihilate that division. None of those midgets are beating Conor. No one.

Comment

**** this i finally follow ufc for once and their big fight gets cancelled. wat a ****

Comment

smart move by Aldo!

Connor was a legit threat to aldo becaise of his boxing.

He already beat Chad x2

Chad will beat Connor becaue connar is from england and therefore cant defend the takedown

Which means he wont have to face either of them for a while since he already beat chad x2 and connor will be too low ranking after chad beats him.

Even tho aldo looses out on a big pay day he will end up with more money long term, since he will stay at the top of his division for longer, kinda like mayweather did putting off the pacman fight and carefully picking his opponents, ones he knew he could beat.

Shrewd and good move for aldo, not a good thing for the fans though.

Funny if Connor beats Chad though!

Comment

I don't think this is more dangerous based on peoples assumptions that McGregor has no groundgame. I like Conor but there is a lot of glaring horrific flaws in his stand up.

Comment

Working...
                    X