No announcement yet.

cant argue uncle bob doesnt protect his fighter like uncle.AL

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Thats because Al and the TMT puszy boy army REFUSE to do buisness with Top Rank. WHY? Becasue the fighters in that stable will crush the weak blown up over rcomated fighters in theirs and they wont make any money.

You Wont see main event champion fighters in top rank fighting opponents ranked in the fuking 70s like you do with ole' Al. hehehe . You can say what you want about Algieri...and i think its a shlt fight myself...but the dude did take someones strap and it is a TITLE fight. (Garcia vs Salka)
    wow and you are actually serious arn't you

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
      wow and you are actually serious arn't you
      So you are saying Al , Floyd and the rest of the phag farm WANTs to do business with Top Rank? IS this what you are saying?

Comment

Nobody was talki ish last year about haymon, I remember everybody saying how the Cold War was a great thing because of all the great fights GBP were putting on... This year he protects all his fighters.. I'm with everybody else. Yeah this year their doing shady **** but let's not forget we had a great 2013

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          So you are saying Al , Floyd and the rest of the phag farm WANTs to do business with Top Rank? IS this what you are saying?
          Are you saying Top Rank wants to do business with anybody else period??

Comment

You can argue some Haymon fighters have been protected but the Mayweather Promotions fighters aren't. JLeon has 18 pro fights and his resume is already up there with GGG's.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
              You can argue some Haymon fighters have been protected but the Mayweather Promotions fighters aren't. JLeon has 18 pro fights and his resume is already up there with GGG's.
              I've seen some pretty deluded comments on here, but this has to be the worst yet. You are beyond help, it's too late for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
                I've seen some pretty deluded comments on here, but this has to be the worst yet. You are beyond help, it's too late for you.
                Please elaborate.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  Please elaborate.
                  Rosado is the only credible opponent Love has fought and he was lucky to get the decision in that fight.

GGG destroyed Rosado and has destroyed Macklin + Geale.

It's ******ed to suggest Love's resume is anywhere near GGG's, even if GGG's resume isn't outstanding at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                    Are you saying Top Rank wants to do business with anybody else period??
                    are you gonna answer the question or do you wanna go back and forth with this bullshlt?

Comment

Originally posted by Truth. View Post
                      Rosado is the only credible opponent Love has fought and he was lucky to get the decision in that fight.

GGG destroyed Rosado and has destroyed Macklin + Geale.

It's ******ed to suggest Love's resume is anywhere near GGG's, even if GGG's resume isn't outstanding at the moment.
                      Geale and Macklin lol. Macklin was a face first bum that was shot by the time GGG got to him. And Geale looked like a hand picked opponent if you ask me.

Comment

Working...
                      X