Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Barack Obama, champion of the gay community!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
    "If you don't like gay marriage don't marry one."
    Thats how this thing works lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Mannie Phresh View Post
      I find ****sexuality to be vomit inducing but, its the right of the individual to choose who they let blow loads up their ass. If the state ok's their right to marry then so be it.
      it sounds like your ass I mean your heart has been before broken.

Comment

Without getting into this topic too much ...

Just like the national legalize weed issue, which two states condoned recreational use this past election cycle -- I think Gay Marriage should be sanctioned by the states, not by the Government.

What happened to the all too common phrase "Less Government intervention and involvement"

Comment

This is what I hear a lot

Me: "do you support/think gays should be allowed to marry?"

Guy: "I don't care if gays wanna [dumb ****phobic statement]"

Me: "so at the next elections, if there was a vote to legalize gay marriage, you'd vote for it right"?

Guy: "Gays can do whatever they want" (basically a no)

Comment

Point is if you don't care if gays marry, you'd have no problem voting for gay marriage

Comment

Well Obama is a Republican if you people didn't get it already.
              He's a right winger...
              He turns progressive during his campaign cause the majority of young Americans lean left...

He's an excellent corporate puppet.

Comment

Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                "First of all, I've been very clear about my belief that same-sex couples have to be treated before the eyes of the law the same way as heterosexual couples," he told MTV's Sway Calloway. "I think that's the right thing to do. It's based on my personal experience, seeing loving couples who are committed to each other, raising kids and are just outstanding people," he added. "And I was supportive of civil unions, but they taught me, if you're using different words, if you're somehow singling them out, they don't feel true equality."

Wow yeah, Obama must have been just lying to get votes according to the interview in which he also said the comments above.

Gay marriage is an issue for the individual states now it seems, and state after state is endorsing gay marriage.
                Talk is cheap, especially from a politician. You can say this and that about states rights, but barack would have to repeal DOMA (signed by bill clinton btw ), and he doesnt intend to. Lettuce be real tho, nobody is being denied love. This is ultimately an issue of tax benefits. Personally, i dont care either way (****sexual couples getting tax benefits or no on getting tax benefits for being married), but nobody is being denied love.

Over the years, Obama has held different opinions on the subject. In 1996, he supported gay marriage, but held a different opinion in 2004.

“What I believe is that marriage is between a man and a woman … What I believe, in my faith, is that a man and a woman, when they get married, are performing something before God, and it’s not simply the two persons who are meeting,” he said when running for the Senate.

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                  Oh wait....

http://www.examiner.com/article/obam...ge-second-term

He switches stances once again. This is basically him admitting he only wanted gay people and pro gay rights people's votes and not actually to help them.

Thanks for your vote...

The election is over and you're too late.

Comment

You should of voted for Romney then. Im sure he would of been a much better choice.

Comment

Originally posted by VersaBan View Post
                      The election is over and you're too late.
                      Originally posted by Napalm Death View Post
                      You should of voted for Romney then. Im sure he would of been a much better choice.
                      Its never too late to demand more from our elected officials. Was it too late to chuck shoes at bush?

This isnt a 'you should have voted for romney' bit. Ive clearly and openly stated, on this board, that romney (both for that matter) are **** candidates. This election was simply a matter of who you wanted to be bent over and screwed by to me. Im just pointing out the fact of the matter, obama is another slick tongued politician who knows how to say what people want to hear, to effectively tickle their ears. This whole election all i heard was romney was a flip flopper, which is true....but does that make obama a flip flop flipper?

In short, dont mind me while i point out hypocrisy.

Comment

Working...
                      X