Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah Dawnguard looks pretty good im almost certain it will take place within Skyrim so no new province as some people seemed to think but that was never likely.

From the trailer I think that there will be an island just North of Skyrim where the Vampires live but its also possible they will be under the ice as this fits with the lore of there being a group of Vampires native to Skyrim that live under frozen lakes (we also see a dragon diving through some ice which I think may back that up)

The Dawnguards base looks to me like its will appear somewhere in south Skyrim judging by the trees maybe near Riften or Falkreath.

Looks promising.

Comment

• It looks awesome , but being a vampire in broad daylight is a fail to me.

Comment

• This game looks good! You guy play on PC?

Comment

• Originally posted by *Boss* View Post

It looks awesome , but being a vampire in broad daylight is a fail to me.
          There are major negatives being a vampire in broad daylight in the vanilla game your health and stamina will not regenerate, you also get a huge weakness to fire.

There is no reason to believe this will change in the DLC as your objective if you side with the vampires is to blot out the sun.

So yeah you will fail if you try to walk around in the day.

Comment

• Okay I my system just worked threw the glitch in the main storyline and I was all hyped up for it this games main story like sucked

Comment

• Ok, so how is Dawnguard?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ether View Post
                Ok, so how is Dawnguard?
                Okay but not worth the money.

Comment

• How many hours do y'all have racked up on skyrim and what's your file size?

Comment

• Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                    How many hours do y'all have racked up on skyrim and what's your file size?
                    I have no idea how many hours I've put in, but I'm 2 trophies from having them all. Too many hours, I'll say.

Comment

• I tried playing Skyrim and it just didn't appeal to me. It is like playing in an MMO by yourself. I need people to scam and boss around in games like Skyrim.

Comment

Working...
                      X