No announcement yet.

"*****s just wants to unhype Pac VS Clottey fight."

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cruzan mario View Post
    Clottey-Pacman will never be a better fight than Mosley-Floyd!!Mosley is the best at 147,it may be based on pure luck but Floyd is fighting that man!!I will say that it's not because he wanted to,it was really his only option!!No one else would have gotten Floyd any respect!!But the ts probably hasn't seen Clottey throw punches,he's ****ing fast,he simply doesn't fire!!I said it before & I'll repeat,if Clottey averaged about 30 more punches a round,he'd be undefeated except for the Baldomir DQ!!
    WOW hahaha I HAVE seen clotty fight bro i have been watching boxing forever and knew this guy was tough but is going know where any time soon. ka' mon man clotty offense is anemic explosive at best. let me ask you does the throw combos? His best punch is an uppercut do you know how much of a telegraphed punch that is bro! one punch at a time doesn't take any business to blend them together into a combo! BRO! clotty is ****ed! U KNOW THIS MAN YOUR NOT DUMB! I know your not, people who can interpret what's written and respond is a dynamic process of the human mind. Mouth breathers this clotty has a chance!

30 punches he'll land 7 barley. round 7 rolls around that 30 drops to 7 he'll land... you do that math bro. He just doesn't throw who chooses that him or his stamina? does it matter prolly not!

Comment

Offense and defense advantage goes to Clottey i think. Clottey is the bigger and stronger guy so he hits harder than Pac and he is more durable. Pac will hit him alot but he can take those punches.

Comment

One year ago this haters will laught at you if you consider clottey as an opponent for Pac, and now a top 5 best WW doesn't have any chance to beat pac, in pac's 2nd fight in WW division that will outweigh him for 15-20 lbs at fight night?

Comment

Originally posted by SalSanchez View Post
          I thought that Pac-Clottey already happened??

hahahaha i'm sorry all they need is a pair of shoes hangin off that and that's round 7or 8.

Comment

Originally posted by jasbar View Post
            Offense and defense advantage goes to Clottey i think. Clottey is the bigger and stronger guy so he hits harder than Pac and he is more durable. Pac will hit him alot but he can take those punches.
            .... bro i don't think, i know!

this fight is already over and pac is at his next concert unscathed!

Comment

And this just show you how great pac is. A legitimate elite top 5 WW who will outweight pac by 15-20lbs doesn't have chance to win against pac.

Comment

Originally posted by R.Winky Wright View Post
                WOW hahaha I HAVE seen clotty fight bro i have been watching boxing forever and knew this guy was tough but is going know where any time soon. ka' mon man clotty offense is anemic explosive at best. let me ask you does the throw combos? His best punch is an uppercut do you know how much of a telegraphed punch that is bro! one punch at a time doesn't take any business to blend them together into a combo! BRO! clotty is ****ed! U KNOW THIS MAN YOUR NOT DUMB! I know your not, people who can interpret what's written and respond is a dynamic process of the human mind. Mouth breathers this clotty has a chance!

30 punches he'll land 7 barley. round 7 rolls around that 30 drops to 7 he'll land... you do that math bro. He just doesn't throw who chooses that him or his stamina? does it matter prolly not!
                Don't get Ur whoa,I agree with U,but we weren't talking about "best Punch",I figured U meant handspeed!!His hands when he throws them is on parr with the best,handspeed & workrate are not the same to me though,is it to U??The 30 punch thing I was talking about was if he averaged 30 more punches,not just throwing his very anemic 30,but threw 30 more,see??Not just throwing 30,but 30 more!!Plus his jabs are pretty crisp,sharp & fast!!

Comment

ARE YOU ****ING SERIOUS IF YOU CAN"T SEE IT FOR YOURSELF THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG!

look at the math bro SERIOUSLY. I AM NO *****!

break it down... the stuff that matters!

SPEED
                  PAC 10 - combos
                  CLOTTY 6 - one punch pony

STAMINA
                  PAC 10 - 12 rounds in the tank easy!
                  CLOTTY 5 - fades after round 7

DEFENSE
                  PAC 7 - but becasue of foot work against clotts it'll be a nine 9
                  CLOTTY 9 - but he cannot blend offence in defense, it's an either or so against pac 6 cause every time he covers up pac will be no where to be found!

OFFENSIVE POWER
                  PAC - 10 = he's a ****ing tornado!
                  CLOTTY - 6 = comse back to defense, he'll be looking where pac went every time he covers up he'll be luck to get to double digits in any round not to mention he tires later on!

PAC will run a train on CLOTTY. **** ego or hype just think about it. look at the styles clotty can't press what he can't find. he will follow pac around eating a jubilee/buffet of punches till he gasses out!

ANYONE ANYONE knows pac will gang bang clotty!

You missed out on some of the other things that also matter.
                  Power, Chin, Weight.

Comment

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
                    Thats a dumb thing to say, when just about everyone is saying it. Most fans and writers.
                    now ur believing most fans and writers...so now ur convinced that Fraud Mayweather is a big disgrace in the sport of boxing??
                    No way! Let me ask you something what will he be hitting? pac IS the filapino flash. Pac will land the goods and be GONE! clotty will be landing on what? he's sooooooooooo flat footed.

Picture this clotty walking down pac for 5 rounds landing ****! pac will land and use his legs to get away! Clotty will try to start on offense..... buuuuuut he'll hit nothing!

round 6-7 the granite chin will be checked wobbled and his toughness will take him to round 9 and then clotts will be gone!
                    Pac isnt the filipino flash idiot...it was donaire lol
                    Ur a typically Floyd fan
                    Fraud Mayweather doesnt believe that a fighter can improve.
                    DUDE NO FANS! no fan here bro! look at the styles!!! styles make fights YOU know this I KNOW YOU KNOW THIS!

I GOT MAD LOVE FOR A GOOD FIGHT BRO TRUUUUUUUUST ME. I KNOW YOU DO TO are you sure based on what each fighter has done. look at the stats bro look at it. Your telling me CLOTTY IS gunna beast pac??? are you serious???!
                    *****s=Pachater
                    *****s & Pachaters bet Pacquiao to loose in his his previous fights
                    its so funny *****s choose Pacquiao to win now...someting smells fishy lol
                    still *****s and pachater just want to unhype Pac VS Clottey

Mosley is great but Shane VS Fraud on May 1 will be like a CAT AND MOUSE FIGHT. Sugar Shane cant chase Fraud in 12 rounds. Fight fans will be seeing again the Biggest fraud in boxing history DLH vs Gayweather where Oscar chase Floyd and pressing the fight while Duckweather threw only potshots.

*****s and Pachaters really got pissed off rofl..
                    Last edited by HighFlyer; 02-17-2010, 12:09 AM.

Comment

.... bro i don't think, i know!

this fight is already over and pac is at his next concert unscathed!
                      Now its clear that your just unhyping the fight so that Floyd will win in PPV. You know very well that Clottey is a very tough fight for Pac. Pac is in danger of losing in this fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X