No announcement yet.

Mayweather-Pacquiao in Jeopardy Over Drug Test - Merged Thread:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boojee View Post
    i repeat, Floyd don't want to fight, it's that simple.
    I told you so!

Comment

• Originally posted by The Stone Roses View Post
      so i guess if Usain Bolt said the drug tests make him mentally weak that would be ok??? idiot
      apples and oranges. this is not a mandated test unlike in bolt's case where those tests are mandated by their goevrning body. furthermore, there more less intrusive ways to conduct these tests such as doing it by use of hair instead of blood.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipside View Post
        apples and oranges. this is not a mandated test unlike in bolt's case where those tests are mandated by their goevrning body. furthermore, there more less intrusive ways to conduct these tests such as doing it by use of hair instead of blood.
        less intrusive????? that is a flat out excuse and you know it....Cyclists get tested during the ****ing Tour De France.....you're telling me Pacquiao can't take 5 minutes out of training??? he was filming Wapakman and organising concerts during training before the Cotto fight.....owned

Comment

• Damn boxing fans (Pacquiao fans) were ******ed in 2009. Defending a fighter ducking drug testing. Now it's flipped and anyone who refuses is guilty.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            I think it is unfair that Manny is being bullied just because he has achieved more than any other boxer. That is not a good enough reason for the accusations. Is PBF on steroids to help him be unbeaten and to win all the fights he won?

Body language shows that pac isnt on steroids. When he wins he is so happy and spontaneous and not subdues like something is playing on his mind.
            When Ben Johnson won the Olympic gold he didnt even seem that happy.

This guy is seriously ****ing ******ed.

Comment

• reading this thread is so fckn hilarious now.

Comment

• Are these GGG fans???

Ummm, YUP

Comment

• Originally posted by civicvx View Post
                  I know Floyd is scared of Mosley, Cotto, and Mosley because they are his size and in the top 2. I believe he knows Pacquiao is deadly but because of Pacquiao size and the moneys involve, I thought he would take the fight. Now I know forsure he scared as hell of Pacquiao.
                  ^^^^^^^^^Look at this one ^^^^^^^^^^^

Lol.

Well well well........

It seems that Floyd attempted to duck Mosley and Cotto by making OST mandatory for his fights.

However Mosley and Cotto proved to be smarter than Floyds ducking tactics by..... agreeing to random testing.

Who would've thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                    ^^^^^^^^^Look at this one ^^^^^^^^^^^

Lol.

Well well well........

It seems that Floyd attempted to duck Mosley and Cotto by making OST mandatory for his fights.

However Mosley and Cotto proved to be smarter than Floyds ducking tactics by..... agreeing to random testing.

Who would've thought.
                    come on man we all know the mayweather trolls and haters move the goalpost on demand. hes been scared and cherry picked every fighter hes ever fought. lmfao

Comment

• Originally posted by Freddy Krueger View Post
                      I don't like needles, they hurt when they put it in your arm.
                      Lolololololololokolo

Comment

Working...
                      X