Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Manny better win by ko then

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
      Or maybe I'm not a loser such as yourself who goes around bragging about what he has done simply cause he needs the approval from others?

If I was interested in this business I would had gone that route because that's what I do, I chase what I wanna do. And promoting isn't it.

"Not worth arguing with someone like you" yet here you are still.

Go on now, don't let me take up your time. I know you are back to the drawing board trying to figure what to fail at next just like your previous stint. Have a nice day, buddy.

lol the LAST thing I get around here is "approval". Pretty much all I get around here is scorn and disrespect from clowns like you who think you know everything yet have never done squat in the business. You talk about purse splits, and who should get what, and who is ducking who, as if you actually have some sort of insight into how the business operates. You know dick about it.

Comment

I wouldn't be shocked if Manny doesn't re-up with Top Rank at this point of his career. Bob won't be able to use Manny as a launchpad for Bud and the fact that they're talking Dubai for November leads me to believe this Khan fight may happen after all lol.

Comment

He'll sign an extension with bob, bobs pimp hand is strong with manny. Manny betta' have my moneys'

Comment

Floyd was right. Pac is Arums slave. No way in hell he fights for anyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by SceneBoxer View Post
              Pacquiao confirmed, the Horn fight will be his last fight under his current contract with Top Rank.

Lol pacquiao has no shot now, if the fight goes the distance horn wins either way, transfer of power for top rank. Pacs only shot is by knockout and he aint knocking nobody out.

Comment

Pacquiao not leaving ARUM! At least not before he cash him to Crawford or even Loma if Possible!

Comment

Manny should go to haymon/Floyd and fight under terms where he isn't giving arum 27% of his purse. And fight guys like Spence and Thurman before retiring who he has a better shot against stylistically than Crawford who is a nightmare for him

Comment

Spoon23 thoughts??????????

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
                      Lol pacquiao has no shot now, if the fight goes the distance horn wins either way, transfer of power for top rank. Pacs only shot is by knockout and he aint knocking nobody out.
                      There hasn't been an announcement of any PED testing for this fight so the chances Manny gets a ko win is not as low as previous fights.

Comment

Working...
                      X