• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *TonyMontana* View Post
    Look at his hands in the pic

dude gets fxckin Manicures LMAO hahaha Oh Shlt
    Just one of the many PLEASURES of the relax club

ok not really, but its great that you think that I've got hands that are manicure esque.

Now I'm gonna go get my d*ck sucked by one of the members of the Relax club.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Cotton View Post
        Just one of the many PLEASURES of the relax club

ok not really, but its great that you think that I've got hands that are manicure esque.

Now I'm gonna go get my d*ck sucked by one of the members of the Relax club.
        I like you Monaco/Frank
        you are funny

But I will find out where you live
        And I will rob you

Comment

I like you Monaco/Frank
          you are funny

But I will find out where you live
          And I will rob you
          I will PLEASURE YOUR ANUS
          ........IN THE RELAX CLUB

Comment

Originally posted by Sane Man View Post
            That's played 24/7 in my club...MY RELAX CLUB

Comment

I'm not apart of any social media sites. Unless you count this site as social media

Comment

Originally posted by Frank Cotton View Post
                None of you will ever be good enough for the RELAX CLUB

Bro ur holding a cheap ass Rolex, probably from the pawn shop... and old ass Mercedes keys which y probably got from some impound auction... I can tell by that cheap ass resolution u have on ur cheap ass computer... red k...

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
                  Bro ur holding a cheap ass Rolex, probably from the pawn shop... and old ass Mercedes keys which y probably got from some impound auction... I can tell by that cheap ass resolution u have on ur cheap ass computer... red k...
                  That's a 2015 model Rolex that costs £6550

That's a fully loaded 2015 (most current model) Merc that costs £40,000, that's probably more than the shack that you live in you dirty sp*ck

The computer resolution is 2560x1600 which is far greater than blu-ray, I bought that 30" monitor in 2009, so many many years before 4K became a thing.

You can't win you f*ggot, I'll keep bombarding you with luxury.

I have a belt that costs more than everything that you wear combined.

Comment

If anybody on here can inbox me his address then I will gladly rob him and give all his stuff away on freecycle
                    I'm assuming he lives in a studio apartment for low income earners... and even then his mom had To co-sign for him...

Comment

Infamous the electric glass sunroof on my car alone probably costs more than whatever you're driving.

Comment

Working...
                      X