Navy Seals

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    M-4?

I thought dmr had to use like full 20 inch barrel .223 or .308 rifles?

Or is that the army?

Dmr? Designated marksman rifle?
    Ive got a .5 super sniper so I win

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
      Ive got a .5 super sniper so I win
      Wtf is that?

Comment

9/11 wasn't the reason for iraq.

9/11 was in 2001.

Iraq invasion wasn't til end of 2003.

Afghanistan was because of 9/11.

is osama bin laden really dead?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
          Nothing is higher than Navy SEALs. They go through the toughest military training in the world. Delta Force are pretty bad ass dudes as well, but what separates SEALs from everybody else in the world is their ability to operate in the water. The world is covered in 71% of it, and they can be anywhere within 24 hours.

Why did they send SEAL Team 6 to get Bin Laden in the middle of Pakistan? Because they wanted him dead.
          Isn't Delta the people u call to blow s.hit up and make look like an accident, like 9/11? And the Seals the people u call to go in and out without being seen like Osama? And then u have rangers who I forget what they do... but yeah none of them are better than the other.. they each have their own special expertise...

Edit: I'm not saying 9/11 was an inside job... I'm just saying if it was that's who u would call...

Comment

Wtf is that?
            Look it up. I bought it when I use to smuggle tobacco from ostend in Belgium. Wonder if the arms shop is still there. Love ostend

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
              Isn't Delta the people u call to blow s.hit up and make look like an accident, like 9/11? And the Seals the people u call to go in and out without being seen like Osama? And then u have rangers who I forget what they do... but yeah none of them are better than the other.. they each have their own special expertise...

Edit: I'm not saying 9/11 was an inside job... I'm just saying if it was that's who u would call...
              Delta is a counter terrorism unit.

Not kamikaze pilots.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                is osama bin laden really dead?
                No he was a Mossad agent named Abraham galil who retired a few years back.

He's currently living in tel aviv.

Comment

M-4?

I thought dmr had to use like full 20 inch barrel .223 or .308 rifles?

Or is that the army?

Dmr? Designated marksman rifle?
                  Yup that has to be Army but I've seen them use M-14s also. I never fired one

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie harris View Post
                    Look it up. I bought it when I use to smuggle tobacco from ostend in Belgium. Wonder if the arms shop is still there. Love ostend
                    What company?

What's the real name of the gun?

Comment

Delta is a counter terrorism unit.

Not kamikaze pilots.
                      Obviously idk what they do cuz their s.hit is classified, but my point was if u want to blow up an airfield and make it look like an accident, you call delta... I didn't say they blew up the twin towers I was just using that as an example cuz a lot ppl think it's a cover up...

Comment

Working...
                      X