Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We should really do Cotto/Margacheato 3.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its gonna be Cotto/Lemuiex in Dec... MC don't want no MarGODrito problems in 2017.

Comment

Margocheato would of never been relevant in the Welterweight landscape if he didn't start bricking his gloves. I'm willing to bet this goes on back to the Cintron fight or even the Lujan fight where he punched the dudes ear off his head. He had just taken a loss before the Lujan fight.

He went from mediocre and career panic to brutal beat downs of fighters.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
        Sounds like another fighter I know.

Comment

Antonio Margarito changed Miguel Cotto as a man and fighter! For me there HBO face off, was the best one i have ever seen! Margarito's aura was chilling, and you could see inside Miguel Cotto's mind? That he was facing and trying to overcome a FEAR! I still think there is a element of Fear in Miguel Cotto's mind when it comes to Antonio Margarito! (It was immense showing of strength for Cotto to beat him in the rematch, because he was obviously traumatized by their first fight! And i don't think Margarito's performance was down to the hand wraps, it was quite simply his prime performance!)....

Comment

Margarito is my favorite villain.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
              Sounds like another fighter I know.
              Which one? It would of been easier to post it so I didn't have to ask...

Comment

Which one? It would of been easier to post it so I didn't have to ask...
                You already posted the fighter, bro. I felt it would be redundant.

Comment

If Cotto-Margarito 3 happens......

A Roach trained and conditioned Cotto with conditioning coach Gavin McMillian from the Sports Science Lab would absolutely annihilate and obliterate the old 39 year old worn, torn Margacheato of today.

Easy fight for Cotto. TKO by round 8 or 9. The ref or Margacheato's corner would stop the annihilation.

Comment

Margocheato would of never been relevant in the Welterweight landscape if he didn't start bricking his gloves. I'm willing to bet this goes on back to the Cintron fight or even the Lujan fight where he punched the dudes ear off his head. He had just taken a loss before the Lujan fight.

Very astute assessment and analyzation. Good points.

Comment

The maricon who sleeps with his best friend still has nightmares of The God of War. Pink crocs don't want none.

Comment

Working...
                      X