No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Errol Spence Training in Beast Mode For Kell Brook

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
    Dude got chicken legs. Surprised he generates so much power.
    ... I suppose you didn't see Wilder's legs...

Comment

brooks gonna handle this kid fairly easily. dont really understand the hype, kids got a lot of flaws and has that fragile look about him. think he will just get bullied. man v boy.

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
        brooks gonna handle this kid fairly easily. dont really understand the hype, kids got a lot of flaws and has that fragile look about him. think he will just get bullied. man v boy.
        Put your e-points where your mouth is.

I'll bet you 14 quint that Spence wins. Deal?

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          Put your e-points where your mouth is.

I'll bet you 14 quint that Spence wins. Deal?
          yeah sure..... message me just before the fight cause i forget my bets.

Comment

Gonna be a good fight.

So far, my money is on the more proven of the two. Kell Brook seems like he is the real deal, we just don't know about Spence yet.

Comment

Spence probably KO's brook within 10 rounds. I would pick Brook to be competitive until I saw him after the Golovkin fight, dude looked at least 190 pounds. No way you drop all that to 147 and stay strong enough to win the fight. If RJJ couldn't do it, how in the **** is Brook going to do it?

Comment

Nipples spotting in the first picture.

:wank:

Comment

Spence is going to destroy Brook with body punches

Comment

Good fight to make. They are both unproven in a way. Brook is living off his one relevant victory, having done nothing but blast out tomato cans and look brave against GGG since. Spence has so much hype it's unreal. People are already talking like Kell is a bum in comparison. Which is a shame, given Spence has only beaten people's left overs so far, and we really don't know how he'll fare against a live opponent. It's just gym talk. I think the GGG fight may hinder Brook due to the weight, as he was already a big WW, but it gave him a lot of experience in my eyes. He's not going to fear Spence's punching power after having GGG pummel him.

So, we'll see how Spence reacts to being hit back, hard, right on the button, and we'll see what Kell is made of and how much he has left at 147.

Can't wait

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      ummm losing to GGG and boxing around the bull rush of Porter doesn't make you great. Yes Spence still has something to prove and he will in this fight. Speed and accuracy will be the difference.

Comment

Working...
                      X