Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Looking Solid in Training Camp, Very Fast and Strong

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Looking Solid in Training Camp, Very Fast and Strong

Eight division world champion Manny Pacquiao looked good in training at the classy Elorde Gym in the Telstra Building of the Mall of Asia Complex.

[Click Here To Read More]

/in before

Spoon23
    PAC-BOY
    twosweethooks
    check hooks
    Kuyukut

Comment

man does boxing scene promote this fight or have i just programmed by eyes to skip over the pacquiao articles?
      i think it s the latter

Comment

Damn i almost forgot Pacquiao-Vargas was fighting, nobody cares about this fight.

Comment

Pacman was a straight beast, he looks old, like a healthy man who works out but doesnt eat/drink enough protein to maintain his muscles.

Comment

Damn, he's looking lean! I didn't think he'd find much motivation to train hard for this one, with his political obligations and all. But, looks like he's really putting in the work.

Though I'm not expecting much, I think it'll turn out to be surprisingly entertaining like Pac/Bradley3 was.

Comment

according to Ronnie Nathanielsz Pacquiao and Nonito Donaire always look great and solid in training camps.

Comment

MayPac 2 must happen

Comment

Originally posted by MEXfistology View Post
                  according to Ronnie Nathanielsz Pacquiao and Nonito Donaire always look great and solid in training camps.
                  Huh? Pac had one bad performance in the past decade and Donaire has lost twice in over 10 years.... That's pretty damn good in my book. If you've got a hardon for talking shyt about those guys at least come up with something clever or just copy these other idiots and laugh that no one cares about this fight.

Comment

I actually think there's a good chance Pacquiao gets his first stoppage since...who was it, Cotto?

Vargas isn't afraid to trade. That'll leave him open and Manny, even at his current age, is just way too fast. And Vargas will likely pay the price for that willingness.

Comment

Working...
                    X