Collapse
No announcement yet.

Nazim Richardson "We exposed Manny Pacquiao"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO! having "speed and movement" to run from your opponent and not get KO'd DOES NOT EXPOSE ANYTHING YOU MORONS! That **** works on any fighter!

any other fighter (esp. floyd) wouldve just cruised and waited for the UD but Pac wanted to please the crowd as usual and was trying to go for the KO. But Shane and Nazim "exposed" that:
    1. not engaging AT ALL
    2. hugging your opponent every 2 minutes
    3. giving high fives every 3 minutes
    4. using your "speed" to run away
    will prevent a savage beating and a KO.

WTF?! seriously haters, you guys are reaching new lows here....

i guess its a testament to Pac's greatness, not getting KO'd = good performance

Comment

Originally posted by hypodermical View Post
      LMAO! having "speed and movement" to run from your opponent and not get KO'd DOES NOT EXPOSE ANYTHING YOU MORONS! That **** works on any fighter!

any other fighter (esp. floyd) wouldve just cruised and waited for the UD but Pac wanted to please the crowd as usual and was trying to go for the KO. But Shane and Nazim "exposed" that:
      1. not engaging AT ALL

Only thing I have a problem with in this post:
      the hugging was every 50 seconds and the high fives was every 30 seconds.

green k to you sir.

Comment

Only thing Shane exposed was Pac's power at welter.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Pac did get exposed
          he looked horrible and it wasnt cause of his supposed foot injury it was because shane boxed him instead of brawled him
          Manny hasnt fought a boxer since JMM and he has looked great since
          it just goes to show you what would happen if Manny were to fight a boxer
          just imagine if it was a young boxer with speed and power
          eithe manny loses on points or gets KO'd
          "Exposed" Right?! You're f@cking idiot man!

Mosley run like a "whipped dog" after he got knockdown on the 3rd round?!

Those who can't DO... They Preach!

Comment

Originally posted by RockyB View Post
            Only thing I have a problem with in this post:
            the hugging was every 50 seconds and the high fives was every 30 seconds.

green k to you sir.
            thanks! you're right.. 1 round is only 3 minutes so the hugs and the high 5's had to be at least every 30 secs...

Comment

Originally posted by hypodermical View Post

1. not engaging AT ALL

Pac ever steps in with Floyd your gunna see what Naz is taking about !

Comment

If only Shane had the balls to fight he could have exposed Pacquiao.

Comment

Naz has low expectations for his fighters it seems, if exposing means not fighting effectively and losing big decisions.

But if SSM fought like that against FLoyd it doesnt bear thinking. How badly exposed would floyds offensive abilities look?

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
                    Pac did get exposed
                    he looked horrible and it wasnt cause of his supposed foot injury it was because shane boxed him instead of brawled him
                    Manny hasnt fought a boxer since JMM and he has looked great since
                    it just goes to show you what would happen if Manny were to fight a boxer
                    just imagine if it was a young boxer with speed and power
                    eithe manny loses on points or gets KO'd
                    are you blind?
                    How the fark does someone outboxed their opponent by running.
                    Hell I could possibly do that to Pacman.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                      ME NO LIKE BLOOD TEST ME LIKE FIGHT TOP RANK BUMMS MY DADDY ARUM GIVE ME EASY FIGHTS ME FIGHT CATCH WEIGHT..ME FEAR OF NEEDLES
                      ME FEAR MAN WHO FEARS NEEDLES...GIVE ME A VACATION...GIVE ME $100M FOR RETIREMENT

Comment

Working...
                      X