No announcement yet.

Berchelt beats Loma by knockout

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Ondeado View Post
    The question is can Loma take a clean berchelt shot cause I know for sure Loma ain’t hurting Berchelt with those pity pat punches.
    Pitty pat shots??? Ask Rocky Martinez and Jorge Linares if Loma only throws pitty pat punches. Lomachenko has power when chooses he sits down on his shots.

Comment

Originally posted by //// View Post
      It's a stretch to say Loma struggled. He didn't look his normal self as far as footwork but if it was anyone other than Lomachenko we'd be calling it a "schooling".
      He won almost every round and the ref probably could have called it there at the end....

Comment

Originally posted by 187 Proof View Post
        Could be a tough fight for Lomaputa. Berchelt reminds me of a young Orlando Salido, and we all know Salido is Lomaputa's father.

Berchelt would have to rough Lomaputa up cause the gap between their skills is huge.
        Berchelt does not fight like Salido. That's a really lazy and dumb comparison.

Comment

Pedraza has no heart? Dude could have just sat down in round 11 after getting wailed on. After the 2nd KD you could literally see the dude contemplate staying down or getting back up.

He was already losing and he didnt need to get back up but he did. He got hit with the same shot that KOed linares and took it like a champ. While I dont think Pedraza is any world beater he came to fight and did his best.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
            I swear when this fight happens and all these folks are wrong they are going to cry about how Berchelt had to come up in weight but then cry that Loma's not fighting welterweights.

Yeah, man. I'm sure they've worked up a list of complaints already. They're just waiting. Rather pathetic tbh. Why not just sit back and enjoy Loma's performances? The man is brilliant.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post

Yeah, man. I'm sure they've worked up a list of complaints already. They're just waiting. Rather pathetic tbh. Why not just sit back and enjoy Loma's performances? The man is brilliant.
              Most aren’t boxing fans. I’d understand if Loma was a guy that assaulted women or was a known PED user who’d failed tests but I just sit back and enjoy the show.

Yeah, I nailed it on Rigo. Said they’d all pick Rigo via domination then complain like babies and give no credit (get even more harsh with criticism actually) after Rigo quit because he’s lost every round.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                So you think Berchelt is better than Linares? Berchelt didn’t look like a world-beater in his last performance either. Loma will make him look slow and clumsy.
                Of course, Berchelt is better than Linares.

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  Of course, Berchelt is better than Linares.
                  Of course someone named Mexican Puppet would think so.

Comment

I think Loma beats him easily. He never beat anybody to make anyone but you believe he could beat Loma. He has been knocked out by a guy nobody ever heard of. There is a reason Loma is at or near the top of all PFP best lists and Berchelt is on none of them. Loma is much better.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
                      Of course someone named Mexican Puppet would think so.

What's the best win of Linares?

Comment

Working...
                      X