Collapse
No announcement yet.

I haven't watched Loma yet but I've heard Loma looked horrible. Is it true

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Solid performance from Lomachenko. As I told a friend before the fight began, Pedraza will lose, but he’s not a pushover. I was more right than I knew. Vasil doesn’t have the power I’d like to see at this weight. As a fan of his, it’s a little concerning, to be honest. Jose is a tough kid, taking all kinds of punishment and eluding quite a bit in a barrage of punches Loma rained on him in the eleventh. But there’s no way that fight should’ve gone the distance, not with all the punches Lomachenko scored in the penultimate round. I think the stat was something like 45 power punches landed by Vasil in the eleventh.

Comment

Originally posted by g27region View Post
      I'm not trolling. And I didn't have the opportunity to watch the fight yet, so is it true or people making up BS like they always do when underdog doesn't get blown out of water completely
      Yeah completely horrible, he only won like 10 rds or so, he should retire.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        He won almost every round and dropped him twice but hes european and didnt knock him out in 1 round so that means he looked horrible
        Lol, exactly man... It's embarrassing listening to these children.

Comment

Wasn't really close in the end

It was competitive and Pedraza come with a very specific gameplan to stick to and he did that very well but ultimately one game plan isn't going to be enough against Loma over 12 rounds, and that's what showed.

It was a pretty good fight though. Say what you want but not many people would go into a unification straight off a shoulder operation, look at Hurd versus a journeyman last week.

Loma didn't look as dominant as usual. What i think it showed is if you come with a very good specific gameplan and can execute it well, you can make it competitive but i think you need a bit more than that over the course of a full fight.

Comment

No, he didn't look terrible at all. Lomachenko is always going to look good as he is a supreme talent. But Pedraza was doing well himself for much of the fight until the later rounds. Lomachenko just doesn't have the size or pop to dominate 135 as he did 126 or 130.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              Lomachenko just doesn't have the size or pop to dominate 135 as he did 126 or 130.
              LMAO what do you call a complete shut out with 2 knockdowns?

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                Good performance? Keep up, I said like he did 126 and 130. Linares and Pedraza were both in the fight until the late rounds takeover from Lomachenko. Let's see what happens if the Garcia fight happens or potentially the Lopez fight in 2020.

Comment

People are overreacting. He didn't look near his best yet pedraza only connected on 11% of his shots. He didn't use his movements at all to what we're accustomed to seeing or threw punches with any mustard on it at all.

Great night of boxing though. All three fights was good. The dogboe fight was entertaining the best of them 3 and Loma probably had the worst fight of the night even though I enjoyed it.

Comment

No but he didn't look great either. I imagine his shoulder had something to do with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                      It wasn't a complete shut out. Close but Lomachenko lost 2 or 3 rounds.

Comment

Working...
                      X