Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd never took risks, so why would he now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by CrowsNestWest View Post
    His career is the embodiment of "low risk - high reward" Why would you expect something that is even remotely a challenge. He just wants to pass the guy who went 51-0. Still ain't 89-0.
    Nobody goes undefeated for 20 years by luck or chance with a STACKED resume. FOH with that dumb talk.

Comment

I'm not sure William, but I'm very perturbed.

Comment

Floyd is so great that some people think he took no risks in 50 fights yet he has a resume that made him a 1st ballot HOF'er.

Comment

LOL. He took no risks yet his resume is better than every single active fighter in the game right now. Please lets be more dumb today.

Comment

Mayfeather
            Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            Nobody goes undefeated for 20 years by luck or chance with a STACKED resume. FOH with that dumb talk.
            No dummy, it's called stat padding and ducking.

Comment

copy Manny bluprint by avoiding IRS and fight in foreign country to get that maximum payday.

Comment

Mayfeather

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Floyd is so great that some people think he took no risks in 50 fights yet he has a resume that made him a 1st ballot HOF'er.
                His resume is full of questionable UD's (3)and wins before or after his opponent's prime. It's only fact, g.

Comment

Originally posted by CrowsNestWest View Post
                  His resume is full of questionable UD's (3)and wins before or after his opponent's prime. It's only fact, g.
                  Another banned regular.

Comment

Mayfeather

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    Another banned regular.
                    That sounds like an excuse. Might as well agree.

Comment

Floyd is 24-0-0-0 against people who held at least one world boxing title in their career. Low risk my ass.

He's a geezer and he has nothing left to prove. If he wants to take gong show fights for massive paydays, fine with me.

Comment

Working...
                      X