Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many people in America do you think saw AJ fight Saturday?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
    Shields has a nice ass tho
    It alright

But Bernard Hopkin's ass is more aesthetic, no ****

Last edited by anonymous2.0; 09-26-2018, 09:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      Less than the views he got on Showtime, reason being is because it was on a new APP that a lot of people don't know about just yet. Was barely trending on Twitter on Saturday in the US which is a solid indication that sadly not many tuned in or was even aware of the event

It is a Long Term Investment though, of course the numbers won't be great right away, they have to build those numbers up. ESPN+ just reached 1 Million Subs which happened fast for them but they have a Massive Network and Disney backing them so they're able to promote that App all day on their Network which is the #1 Sports Network
      Eddie has two years, though. With near none of the talent that he was expecting to have grovelling to him, before finding out that Showtime/CBS and FOX/FS1 were committing a guaranteed ~$120m per year for at least the next 4 years.

Without all that much content to draw people in with, a now volatile relationship with the purveyor of the most premium boxing talent, and only the first two years of his deal guaranteed, I think Eddie Hearn runs out of time

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
        I’m not even joking when I say 25-50k and wouldn’t be suprised if it was lower
        Yep. I'd agree with that.

Comment

Working...
        X