Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When you are relaxed, which way does it lean?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He kinda just hangs there (swinging from side to side)! I call him my lazy dog!

But when he is awaken, he pops up at attention Like a USMC Private First Class!

Comment

I'm a lucky lefty, bruv.

Comment

I'm gonna answer with a quote from Liar Liar: "Short, shriveled, and to the left."

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
          I'm gonna answer with a quote from Liar Liar: "Short, shriveled, and to the left."
          lmao. When does he say that? Been years since I saw that movie.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            lmao. When does he say that? Been years since I saw that movie.
            He's walking around the law firm looking all depressed cuz he fu*ked up again with his kid. One of his colleagues goes up to him and cheerfully asks, "Hey Reed! How's it hangin?"

And he goes short, shriveled, and to the left. His colleague has a puzzled look on his face like, did he really just say that?

And you know he was telling the truth cuz he was still under the spell!

Comment

He's walking around the law firm looking all depressed cuz he fu*ked up again with his kid. One of his colleagues goes up to him and cheerfully asks, "Hey Reed! How's it hangin?"

And he goes short, shriveled, and to the left. His colleague has a puzzled look on his face like, did he really just say that?

And you know he was telling the truth cuz he was still under the spell!

you remember this in detail, oh lawd.

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

you remember this in detail, oh lawd.
                Lol. Digging for gold looking for this one huh? Yeah man. Mr. Reed was a bad father.

*just had sex with the hot colleague*

She goes, “that was incredible! Was it good for you?”

Replies, “I’ve had better.”

*shocked look on his face, like omg, did I really just say that?*

Comment

Lol. Digging for gold looking for this one huh? Yeah man. Mr. Reed was a bad father.

*just had sex with the hot colleague*

She goes, “that was incredible! Was it good for you?”

Replies, “I’ve had better.”

*shocked look on his face, like omg, did I really just say that?*
                  That one I remember lmao. Good stuff.

Comment

Not really a leaner. More of a retreat back into its shell kind of guy, like a turtle. Sad thing is, I was circumcised. Its bad when I have to piss. My nuts get pissed on and it dribbles off the bottom of my sack. So I pretend Im a cat. If I fits, I sits.

Comment

Originally posted by Boy Jones Jr. View Post
                      Not really a leaner. More of a retreat back into its shell kind of guy, like a turtle. Sad thing is, I was circumcised. Its bad when I have to piss. My nuts get pissed on and it dribbles off the bottom of my sack. So I pretend Im a cat. If I fits, I sits.
                      Same. When it’s soft I can push it to go inside. Then it stays like that for a little until the physiological nature of the c0ck starts to work its magic and it starts creeping out of the shell. It’s fun to watch.

Playing with your c0ck is a lot of fun.

Comment

Working...
                      X