Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ok let's be fair to Wilder and list the positive things about him.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok let's be fair to Wilder and list the positive things about him.

1. Willing to take drug testing everytime. He didn't drop any belt in order to avoid testing or to be tested only two months prior to some fight. Big props for him for being clean as far as we know. Which is not easy in a division where the steroids are probably being used by many fighters.

2. He has good reflexes.

3. He's fast.

4. He fights clean. Like a gentlemen.

5. His power is unreal.

6. Has very good stamina.

7. Has a good chin. (Thanks Rockin' for pointing that out)

Yes, he almost lost yesterday but the man is good for boxing. Ortiz was a very good opponent and anything can happen in HW.

Wilder seemed to score a KD in the second round that almost no one gave him credit for.

He just needs to negotiate some 30/70 split with Joshua and get the fight done. Although he might get close to a 50/50 split if he can make the american audience to turn on to watch him against Joshua.

He might not be the most pure boxer but he's not AS bad as a boxer as he seemed to be. He can jab ok sometimes, he can counter sometimes. It's not like he's a total disaster. He's underrated.
    Last edited by _Maxi; 03-05-2018, 01:55 AM.

He's environmentally friendly

Comment

Wilder never fell to the canvas while wildly missing with his telegraphed and mile wide shots......
      Last edited by Rockin'; 03-05-2018, 02:18 AM.

Comment

He beat the previously undefeated Charlie Zelenoff!
        His back story is great too!

Comment

Hes fun to watch. If him and AJ do fight, I still favor AJ but I'm not very confident about that pick.

Comment

He has a bbc

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post
              He's environmentally friendly

The windmill came out briefly when he stunned Ortiz in that fight. Cannot remember which round to be honest.

Comment

His self-belief is enormous. And I'm not talking about ego. I'm talking about him being wrecked yet still believing he can still pull it off. He didn't wilt, didn't look disheartened...amazing heart.

Comment

He has heart, hits with un real power with confidence and always goes for the knock out. Also very entertaining keep on hating on Wilders style he seems to get the job done because he's willing to take risk once he pounds you with a jab the over and rights coming than the wind mill if the opponents not down after that. 40-0, 39 knockouts is a formula for success and hes got his game down pat.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    Wilder never fell to the canvas while wildly missing with his telegraphed and mile wide shots......
                    I believe he did against Spzilka and someone has a gif of it showing ?

Comment

Working...
                    X