No announcement yet.

Any Wrestling Fans on BoxingScene?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    Ronda Rousey is terrible at this. Stupid of them to bring her to WWE.
    Agree! She needs a season vet to carry her

Comment

• Strowman gonna win the belt

Comment

• That was terrible

Comment

• Congratulations to Roman Reigns for winning and retaining the Universal Title.

Comment

• Samoa Joe and AJ Styles feud reminded me of the Eddie Guerrero vs. Rey Mysterio feud in 2005.

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              Hate DQ match on pPv especially if it’s for the title
              Especially if it's a grand slam PPV. Geez, just have a real finish already.

Comment

• i read an article this morning that said Vince actually changed the ending of the match while it was happening, he had it finish almost like 40 minutes earlier from the original plan so that fans wouldn't start booing roman

Comment

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  Especially if it's a grand slam PPV. Geez, just have a real finish already.
                  Yeah, it's like watching a 4 hour episode of Raw.

Decent PPV overall, but I don't like squash matches or DQ endings on PPVs. Also they can probably cut down to three hours if they have all that useless filler.

I like how Becky Lynch "turned heel" on Charlotte, but got the biggest cheers of the night, literally lol. They'll have to rewrite their plans. It would be like having Bayley turn heel on Sasha. Or have Sting turn heel on Ric Flair in the late 80s. Just doesn't make sense and people won't buy it.

Becky is such a great face that people genuinely like and Charlotte is such an awesome natural heel. The story writes itself, yet WWE always finds a way to f**k up the most simple things.

Comment

• Holy shit this Ronda Rousey stuff is terrible. The women's division was awesome as hell before she came and she's like a cancer to it

Comment

• Shield reunited again and power bomb Brain through a table. I think they might be heel shield again

Comment

Working...
                      X