Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte Warns: Luis Ortiz is Old Man - I'd Leave Him in a Bad Way!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    Whilst he was on the way up...
    You can’t judge a fighter on his early opposition.
    The last time Wilder fought an unranked opponent was over 4 years ago😭😭😭

Manny Pacquiao’s first 24 opponents were unranked you fool.

Your point has no validity whatsoever
    Lolx.... You angry cos I gave you facts.
    Now another fact, top fighters starting from their 16/17th fight have been fight live bodies.
    Wilder at 25 fights is still fighting unranked fighters.
    You can compare him with his contemporaries.

Comment

😭😭😭😭 No you wouldn’t you little cretin you’v probably never boxed at any credible level in your life. Whilst you were on your keyboard all weekend, I’ve been over in Belfast cause I actually have a life.

Was Ortiz am “unranked fat bum outside the top 100”??
      Every single one of Wilders title defences have been against a world ranked top 15 fighter. That’s a FACT.

You’d rather see Wilder fight Whyte than the lineal champion, that says it all.

We’re done here you deluded moron...
      Lolx... Which lineal champ? That's what you guys use to try and promote a wilder fight.
      Fury is 50% fit after watching him with pianeta.
      That's why wilder is quick to sign contract with him to boost his creeping resume.
      There is no credit whatsoever in fury's KO.
      I will still say it again with 8wks camp I will KO over 50% of whom wilder have fought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
        Lolx... Which lineal champ? That's what you guys use to try and promote a wilder fight.
        Fury is 50% fit after watching him with pianeta.
        That's why wilder is quick to sign contract with him to boost his creeping resume.
        There is no credit whatsoever in fury's KO.
        I will still say it again with 8wks camp I will KO over 50% of whom wilder have fought.
        Fury is lineal champ you idiot, he was the guy that beat Wladimir Klitschko the previous lineal Champion. That’s how title lineage works-the man who beat the man.
        🙈🙈No you wouldn’t...
        You’re just a deluded little fanboy who’s never had a licensed fight in his sad little life.
        Get a life kid...

We’re done here.

Comment

Lolx.... You angry cos I gave you facts.
          Now another fact, top fighters starting from their 16/17th fight have been fight live bodies.
          Wilder at 25 fights is still fighting unranked fighters.
          You can compare him with his contemporaries.
          Who you fight prior to World level has no bearing on your resume.

Julio Cesar Chavez fought absolute nobodies in his first 30-40 fights, does that in anyway effect his legacy of being the greatest Mexican fighter ever??? No.

As I said who you fight prior to the top level is pretty much irrelevant.

Comment

Julio Cesar Chavez fought absolute nobodies in his first 30-40 fights, does that in anyway effect his legacy of being the greatest Mexican fighter ever??? No.

Its not irrelevant if one fighter is criticising the other .

Wilder has absolutely no stance in claiming anything about Joshuas resume bc you CAN look at a fighters resume and find out a lot about a fighter .

In Wilders case heres a guy a DECADE in the sport who has ONE relevant title defense with about 38 soft touches .

You dont want Wilders resume to be relevant bc then you would have nothing to post about him , so like a typical fanboy you claim what hes done so far leading up to fighting top level ( THIS YEAR . lol ) is not important .

You then throw Chavez in like a dope , not realising he got to 40 fights in THREE years time not TEN years .

Comment

• Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
              Its not irrelevant if one fighter is criticising the other .

Wilder has absolutely no stance in claiming anything about Joshuas resume bc you CAN look at a fighters resume and find out a lot about a fighter .

In Wilders case heres a guy a DECADE in the sport who has ONE relevant title defense with about 38 soft touches .

You dont want Wilders resume to be relevant bc then you would have nothing to post about him , so like a typical fanboy you claim what hes done so far leading up to fighting top level ( THIS YEAR . lol ) is not important .

You then throw Chavez in like a dope , not realising he got to 40 fights in THREE years time not TEN years .
              No one is criticising anyone’s resume you lunatic. I said Wilders resume previous to him stepping up to World level is irrelevant. Cause it is.

I’m criticising this clown for wanting to see Wilder-Whyte over Wilder-Fury.

Chavez still had 30-40 fights before stepping up regardless of the time period. And regardless of how many you check it on boxrec👀👀

I’m in no way a Wilder fan I hope Fury beats him, but I have no issue with Wilders resume. It’s not his fault certain fighters have failed PED tests when mandated to fight him, whilst others and their teams have blatantly DUCKED him.👀👀

Comment

Fury is lineal champ you idiot, he was the guy that beat Wladimir Klitschko the previous lineal Champion. That’s how title lineage works-the man who beat the man.
                🙈🙈No you wouldn’t...
                You’re just a deluded little fanboy who’s never had a licensed fight in his sad little life.
                Get a life kid...

We’re done here.
                Lolx.... Why do they still need AJ's name to sell this fight?
                Who cares about whose lineal? I care about who holds the belts.

So get your little brain to work you Litle pimp.

Comment

He is a local champ, we are talking about world stage here.

Wilder, as at fighters 25, has not fought a live body. Hez contemporaries have done better even at night 20/21.
                  Wilder is just a pampered boy which you fan boys are trying so hard to hide.
                  We are not foolish, we can see.

Comment

Lolx.... Why do they still need AJ's name to sell this fight?
                    Who cares about whose lineal? I care about who holds the belts.

So get your little brain to work you Litle pimp.
                    They don’t need AJ’s name to sell anything. This fight is in the US the place AJ can’t even do close to a million viewers😂

Lineal means so much more than ABC belts.😭😭 You’re new to this sport aren’t you?

Before questioning anyone else’s intelligence please learn how to spell “little” you complete and utter ******.🙈

Comment

They don’t need AJ’s name to sell anything. This fight is in the US the place AJ can’t even do close to a million viewers😂

Lineal means so much more than ABC belts.😭😭 You’re new to this sport aren’t you?

Before questioning anyone else’s intelligence please learn how to spell “little” you complete and utter ******.🙈
                      You know nothing man... Now tell me, how do a fighter acquire the title "lineal".
                      Let's start from there.

Comment

Working...
                      X