No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Joshua: I Need Klitschko on My Side, For Knowledge

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
    Joshua and klitschko get on well and respect each other. If klitschko wants to pass on some knowledge thats his choice.

Bitter little shrews like you have no say in it.
    Good luck with that theory chief wiggum. You were birthed by a sweaty tramp of a shrew. And what say have you got in it? Come on enlighten me about your personal connections with aj and klitschko. Do they acknowledge your existence in there world?

Do yourself a favour and jump off the tallest building you can find.

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post
      Good luck with that theory chief wiggum. You were birthed by a sweaty tramp of a shrew. And what say have you got in it? Come on enlighten me about your personal connections with aj and klitschko. Do they acknowledge your existence in there world?

You hate yourself

Comment

Originally posted by Switch Hitter93 View Post

Damn, you one angry mf

Comment

what a weak thing to say from a heavyweight champion. this guy is soft. I see why he's ducking Wilder

Comment

This unconfident paper champ needs Klitschko to hold his hand because Eddie the con artist is going to New York to meet Wilders people for a Dildo Whyte matchup

Comment

AJ is a class act contrary to guys like Fury or Wilder who are only braggarts who think they are the greatest but have no fan base at all.

Comment

good move but he has to implement his own original ideas,what worked for wladimir may not work for him

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
                  You hate yourself
                  We all hate certain aspects of ourselves stop being pedantic.

Comment

Originally posted by Redgloveman View Post
                    Damn, you one angry mf
                    Yeah I can get that like that I'm normally chill though.

Comment

He wants advice from a guy who has sparred Wilder quite a bit. It's smart. Not sure he gets it though.

Comment

Working...
                      X