Collapse
No announcement yet.

Audio tattoos. You can now play audio of your tattoo on your mobile phone

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Audio tattoos. You can now play audio of your tattoo on your mobile phone

Kinda cool. But what a dumb ***** getting one of a crying dog wtf lol

Comment

Originally posted by GriffTannen View Post
      Kinda cool. But what a dumb ***** getting one of a crying dog wtf lol
      for real

Yeah it seems cool

Comment

dumb cause that ***** is gonna morph and one day its your child calling you dada and the next day it gonna be a daemon telling you HES YOUR DADDY NOW NUKKA!

Comment

Interesting technology, but I don't get the purpose of it exactly. Couldn't I just keep the sound of my freaked out little dog on my phone already if I wanted that sound around me at all times since I need the f#cking phone any damn way to "play the tattoo"?

Comment

my Pacquiao tattoo plays 'Sometimes When We Touch' when you scan it

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              Interesting technology, but I don't get the purpose of it exactly. Couldn't I just keep the sound of my freaked out little dog on my phone already if I wanted that sound around me at all times since I need the f#cking phone any damn way to "play the tattoo"?
              Believe it or not, a lot of people don't store their data on cloud services. Lose your phone and all your pics, music, contacts, and videos are gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Believe it or not, a lot of people don't store their data on cloud services. Lose your phone and all your pics, music, contacts, and videos are gone.
                Ahhh well get a weird looking tattoo then I guess lol. I just don't think this concept catches fire. It'd be more interesting if you could get a tattoo of your lil whiny dog that looked like your lil whiny dog.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Ahhh well get a weird looking tattoo then I guess lol. I just don't think this concept catches fire. It'd be more interesting if you could get a tattoo of your lil whiny dog that looked like your lil whiny dog.
                  I don't have any tattoos. But people with tattoos are crazy about tattoos.

Comment

the concept is ''cool'' but........why

if you need to put your phone to it, why not just keep the sounds on the phone ?!?!?!

Comment

Working...
                    X