French Election Fraud?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• French Election Fraud?

https://www.infowars.com/french-elec...e-pen-ballots/

An image posted after Sunday’s French presidential election shows ruined Marine Le Pen ballots, as well as another video that shows an Arab man appearing to steal Le Pen ballots from a polling station.

The video shows the man swiping a pile of Marine Le Pen ballots from a polling station in Le Blanc-Mesnil, northeast Paris, before they are subsequently seen discarded on the street outside as the man and his friends shout “F**k Front National!” in celebration.

It is unclear whether the ballots had been counted or why the man was allowed by election officials to remove them.

The post accompanying the image claims that 60% of Le Pen ballots “were destroyed at the time of mailing,” although this is obviously a gross exaggeration.

However, this wouldn’t be the first instance where questions about fraud have hung over the French election.

Half a million expats living outside of France, the vast majority of whom preferred Macron over Le Pen, received duplicate polling cards before the first round of voting, where it was widely expected that Le Pen, who came second, needed to win to build momentum for the final round.

Police responded to the scandal by saying they wouldn’t even investigate it until after the final round of the election.

Infowars? Sounds legit

Comment

Too late for France,,, they are done for as a country..

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
        Infowars? Sounds legit
        Alex Jones is a fool, I hate the way he mixes truth with bullshit and nonsense.

But Paul Watson is very credible, and this is his article

Comment

There was no fraud.

French women love BBC. Why would they vote for Le Pen?

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
            Alex Jones is a fool, I hate the way he mixes truth with bullshit and nonsense.

But Paul Watson is very credible, and this is his article
            Lol at your avatar.

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post
              French women love BBC.
              They don't care at all for the tiny AC.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
                They don't care at all for the tiny AC.
                But they love the BBC.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  Too late for France,,, they are done for as a country..
                  What does that mean? My cousin is in France now posting pics of FB; looks good to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                    What does that mean? My cousin is in France now posting pics of FB; looks good to me.
                    Come see me in 2050 when it will be a broke, 3rd world country, over ran by refugees.. France will be begging Germany, U.K., America for bailout..
                    It's basically Greece but now infected with the plague of 3rd world refugees which will grow exponentially...

France has been taken over, people just don't realize it yet

Comment

Working...
                    X