• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
    Yes she is.
    And yes u do. And are.
    Bobby Peru,
    can i smell your poo?

Comment

I love BB, that welsh lass would get it!! In all different areas of her body!!

Comment

Originally posted by armani_model
        I love BB, that welsh lass would get it!! In all different areas of her body!!
        Imogen... **** her, she's gone off with Cezar now, and that boy is a f@ggot from what I can tell...

Comment

Originally posted by EXIGE
          Imogen... **** her, she's gone off with Cezar now, and that boy is a f@ggot from what I can tell...
          That dickhead cezar is a rite smug twat. Shabazz needs to die. And Nikki needs a beating with a ****.

Tourettes boy is alrite.

And im sure u could smell my poo. If u werent buried so deep up ur own arse.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby Peru
            That dickhead cezar is a rite smug twat. Shabazz needs to die. And Nikki needs a beating with a ****.

Tourettes boy is alrite.

And im sure u could smell my poo. If u werent buried so deep up ur own arse.
            Nikki has nice chesticles. Lea has bigger chest devices. Shabaz has a pickle head. Tourrets boy will jarr if he stays longer than about 2 weeks. Cezar is now a twat for stealing my *****.

And what did I do to get buried up my own arse?

Comment

Originally posted by spinal
              ...is painful to watch. I woulda punched that Shabazz within about two seconds of being in the same house as him and woulda probably done the same to Pete... and then felt guilty as **** afterwards when I found out he had tourettes.

Anyone else seen it yet?
              I Am refusing to watch it they're all Just pathetic wanabees and they irritate me

Comment

Originally posted by Boxclever
                I Am refusing to watch it they're all Just pathetic wanabees and they irritate me
                I wish i were as strong as u.
                Its basically the same bunch of freaks like last year.

Comment

I've just caught a few glimpses of it. That Shabbaz guy, I feel like punching his head off. Overall, they all irritate me so much. Seriously, I would never want any of them as friends. Its also funny how the producers always select gays who are camp as hell. Talk about stereotyping. There are gays who dont walk or talk like a camp gay. It also seems obligatory that every BB season has to have gays. Cant we have a gay free BB for once? (not that I have anything against gays).

Comment

Originally posted by Boxclever
                    I usually do that. Theres always some irritating ****ers in there that makes it painful and frustrating to watch so i say i wont watch it...then i hear people talking about it, watch a little bit and end up hooked. This year i just thought **** it, if im in I'll watch it.

Shabazz definately needs to die but I've changed my mind about tourettes boy, he's alright.

Comment

Originally posted by medium-deek
                      I've just caught a few glimpses of it. That Shabbaz guy, I feel like punching his head off. Overall, they all irritate me so much. Seriously, I would never want any of them as friends. Its also funny how the producers always select gays who are camp as hell. Talk about stereotyping. There are gays who dont walk or talk like a camp gay. It also seems obligatory that every BB season has to have gays. Cant we have a gay free BB for once? (not that I have anything against gays).
                      lol. If Deek wants to punch somone, you know they MUST deserve it.

I hear wat ur saying. But i think they select extreme people. Super camp gay guys, the super handsome ladies men, the ****ing super fit girl, the really niave young innocent one...etc.

And i agree. Shabazz needs a good stabazzing!

Comment

Working...
                      X