Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFL Free Agency - what moves do you hope your team makes?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
    we have no money...but if we did, i'd like to see AJ Bouye in silver and black

him and Poe...but with Mack and Captain Comeback due for new contracts, we can't do much this summer
    https://overthecap.com/salary-cap-space/

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post

we have $42mil roughly to play with...we're on a tight budget this summer

Comment

we have $42mil roughly to play with...we're on a tight budget this summer
        Raiders fan?

You guys got an amazing team, and are only one or two pieces away from being super bowl contenders, IMO.

Carr should be a top 5 QB next year.

42 million in cap space is a lot - that's what Dolphins have.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair. View Post
          Franchise tag Melvin Ingram. Check.

Let our current free agents walk

Make the powder blues our standard UNI.

Draft Malik Hooker, Jamaal Adams, or Cam Robinson. And in rd 2, draft rivers replacement. Most likely pat Mahomes
          Ya'll tagged Ingram?

Damn... Was hoping Dolphins might make a play for him.

Actually I think a LB is one of the safer positions to go with in the draft. Still I'd have loved to see Ingram in that Orange and Teal.

I also want to Dolphins to make some changes with uniform.

This should be our regular home jersey - our "throwback"

Then I'd like to see us get an alternate with dark blue like this:

I agree - those baby/powder blue Charges uniforms are siiicckkk.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
            Raiders fan?

You guys got an amazing team, and are only one or two pieces away from being super bowl contenders, IMO.

Carr should be a top 5 QB next year.

42 million in cap space is a lot - that's what Dolphins have.

good chunk of that will go to the rooks we draft..plus we have Carr and Mack to re-sign...we might spend on a good corner tho...how much? im not sure

Comment

good chunk of that will go to the rooks we draft..plus we have Carr and Mack to re-sign...we might spend on a good corner tho...how much? im not sure
              I think rookie contracts are already set in stone now. And the most a first overall pick can make is like 28 million-ish? over 4 years?

So maybe 11-13 million-ish for rookie signings, leave ya'll with about 30 million. That's enough to get one premier FA commanding 10-15 million a season. As a 'Fins fan, I'm hoping to get Bouye too. He's definitely gonna be costly, doe.

Yeah damn you're right it looks like Mack and Carr are on the last year of their rookie contracts. Lol damn you guys got a STEAL - Derek Carr prolly only making like 800k - one million this year as one of the top 5-8 QB's in the league.

Both of those dudes are gonna command 9-figure contracts 100 million plus - being they are the top two premier paying positions, QB, DE/pass-rushing OLB, respectively, in the league (I THINK after QB the DE/OLB is next... But the good thing about long term contracts is you can back-end the deals, and a good chunk is usually incentive-based, and both the team/player can opt out after a few years. Usually only half of those 9-figure deals are actually guaranteed.

Comment

Raiders are over rated. We (Texans) beat them 2x last season. First in Mexico where we got robbed. Second in the wildcard where we got our revenge

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                  Raiders are over rated. We (Texans) beat them 2x last season. First in Mexico where we got robbed. Second in the wildcard where we got our revenge

You guys aint **** and you play in a cupcake division..sit yo ass down

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
                    Lol but how does it feel knowing that the Raiders (of all teams in the draft, for once), drafted the right Carr brother?

While the Texans drafted the wrong Carr brother, and then made the worst offseason FA signing last year with Osweiler and his 4 year/72 milly contract. OUCH!

That defense is on point, doe.. Brian Cushing used to be one of my favorite players outside of the dolphins. Then he got popped for roids, and has never been close to the same since. He's really regressed the last two seasons.

Comment

Originally posted by adrikitty View Post
                      Lol but how does it feel knowing that the Raiders (of all teams in the draft, for once), drafted the right Carr brother?

While the Texans drafted the wrong Carr brother, and then made the worst offseason FA signing last year with Osweiler and his 4 year/72 milly contract. OUCH!

That defense is on point, doe.. Brian Cushing used to be one of my favorite players outside of the dolphins. Then he got popped for roids, and has never been close to the same since. He's really regressed the last two seasons.

They also passed up on this year's DPOY, Mack, to draft a gimp

Comment

Working...
                      X